Chapter 59

Taehyung's POV

Today was the day that Yoongi was being released from the hospital. I guess you could sum up yesterday in one word; emotional.

I stopped the older from making any form of an apology or an excuse, wanting just for one day to forget about all this drama.

I wanted him to just focus on getting better so that he can finally leave this depressing place.

The doctor had not long came in to announce that Yoongi was free to go once he fills out some paperwork that is. I was just glad that he was okay, "Taehyung...I really am so-"

"-don't." I hold up a hand, stopping him from continuing. "Not here anyway."

He was reluctant about that, obviously wanting to continue on with apologising but I guess he finally accepted the fact that I just wouldn't listen for now.

I wanted to do this chat somewhere more private, I wanted to do this back home.

"Alright Mr Min that's everything, you're free to go home now." The woman behind the counter says, giving us both a friendly smile.

We thank her, making our way out to the main doors. "So how are we getting home?" Yoongi questions, shuffling his backpack further up onto his back.

"About that..." I trail off, playing with my own bag that I was holding, swinging it back and forth.

He opens his mouth to speak when another cuts in instead, "I've waiting for ages! What the hell were you two doing in there!"

We both turn to my right to see Namjoon standing beside his car, a bored expression wiped across his face.

Yoongi glances between Namjoon and I, confusion was the only thing present. "Why is he here?" The older grumbles, practically glaring the light brunette, down.

"I'm here to pick up my friend and sadly you," Namjoon fires back, a smug look on his face. Yoongi was starting to get riled up and I wasn't in the mood to have them argue all the way home.

"Guys, can you stop it please." I beg, hoping for once they listen to me. Both snap their mouths shut but the glaring continued.

I shove Yoongi into the backseat, taking shotgun next to Namjoon. I guess the older didn't like that idea as he leans forward, coming in between the two front seats.

"Why aren't you sitting with me?" He pouts, staring at me while making his eyes go as large as possible, causing me to feel bad.

His gaze lingers, eyes dropping slightly to look at the bottom half of my face. I freak out mentally, feeling my heartbeats increase.

I shove his forehead with the palm of my hand, embarrassed that we were so close. My heart felt like it was beating far too quick for me to even be alive.

'Why does my heart have to keep leaping every time he's close? It's so annoying!'

Namjoon clambers into the driver's seat. Leisurely taking his time to reverse out of the parking space before driving towards the dorms.

The drive back was mostly quiet due to Namjoon and Yoongi not really knowing each other. I was too busy to talk, trying to figure out what to say when we get back to the dorms.

'Should I just jump right into it? Or gradually bring it in to the conversation?' It was all too confusing. I was just getting scared each time Yoongi would try to talk about everything, worried that if I let him go on then he might say something I wouldn't like.