Chapter 57

Taehyung's POV

It must have been around 4am in the morning when I hear all the commotion going on outside in the hallway.

I moan in my sleep, shuffling a little to get comfortable yet the noise only grew louder. I peer open one of my eyes, lifting my head up to come face to face with Jungkook's.

'Shit, that's right. I stayed with Jungkook.' I gently wriggle myself out from his grasp, dangling my feet over the side of the bed before standing up.

I stretch my back, edging closer to the door. 'I wonder what's going on?' I thought, hearing more sounds of people running around and loud muffling.

I open the door slightly ajar, listening closely to what people were talking about. Usually, I don't prey into others businesses. It was never my own so why should I associate myself with others, especially when it's private.

But the noise was just too loud to ignore, my curiosity was killing me. 'Why is there so much racket at 4am? What could possibly be going on?...except that party that's three floors up in my Goddamn room!'

"Yeah, I heard it just happened so quickly." A hushed voice speaks, it sounds like a male. "Did you get a look at him? Who was it?" A female voice now asks.

"That senior guy...you know the one all the girls go crazy for, Yoonji? Yoon-" the boy was obviously struggling with the victim's name.

"-oh, my God! You mean Yoongi?!" The girl hollers loudly into the hall. It didn't matter anyway since there were many others scattered here and there obviously no one in this entire building was getting any form of sleep tonight.

I freeze up when hearing his name, 'surely it's some other senior that has the same name as him...right?'

"He apparently looked pretty bad, overheard he was taking some unidentified drug in the bathroom." The girl mentions and I begin thinking back to earlier.

'Is that why his eyes looked like that? Because he was on drugs?!?!'

I tune in to hear someone else shouting that an ambulance is here now before a loud commotion of footsteps patter throughout the halls.

My eyes widen as I practically jump onto the brunette male still sleeping in bed. "Jungkook! Wake up! I think Yoongi's in trouble!!" I scream, shaking and nudging him to come to his senses.

The poor older slowly opens his eyes to see my frantic body, shaking. "Taehyung?" His voice was a few octaves lower than usual, "what's going on?"

"No time to explain other than I think there's something wrong with Yoongi hyung!!" Jungkook sprang out of bed. Of course he would, Yoongi was still his best friend after all. Even if he did sleep with his ex and cause a fair amount of drama between the two. He still cares and loves the boy like his own family.

I didn't even bother to shove on some warmer clothes nor put my shoes on as I sprint out of the room. Jungkook calls me from behind, telling me to wait on him but I don't.

I can't, 'I have to make sure he's alright. That it's not actually him.'

I take the stairs two at a time, almost falling over but I don't care.

I don't care that I'm mad at him, I don't care that he basically crushed my heart, I have to know he's okay.

I guess that's what love does to you.

The main area was now crawling with tons of students, a few of the night staff were trying their hardest to deal with the crowd as I push through them.