Chapter 4

The black haired boy instantly recognises me, hopping off the girl underneath him who tries her best to cover herself up with the sheets. He walks towards me, still nude.

I blush furiously, looking anywhere but directly at him. "Why're you here?" He questions aloud.

"Umm...could you maybe...cover up?" I squeak, taken a sudden interest in the carpeted floor underneath my shoes.

Thank God my parents got called away, I couldn't imagine walking into this kind of situation with them closely behind.

Mom would've faint.

Yoongi throws on a pair of black boxers and a white tee before reoccurring his attention back to me.

"Better?" He teases only causing the tips of my ears and neck to grow more red, if that's even possible.

"I-I'm your new r-roommate."

Yoongi stares at me for a few moments before sighing, he glances over at the girl, "leave." Her face drops, "b-but-" he cuts her off,

"-Bitch, fuck off! I'm tired and you're boring me." He hisses viciously. The girl appears to be holding in her tears as she dresses herself before leaving.

I was shocked,

That was so rude, I mean I'm glad she's gone since it was awkward for the both of us, but still...There must have be a more politer approach he could've used for her to leave.

Yoongi flops down on the clean bed nearest to the door while I frown, "isn't that suppose to be my bed?"

Yoongi opens one of his eyes, peering up at me through his messy dark bangs, "fuck no. This is my bed, that," he points over at the dirty sheets sprawled across the bed where I found the two doing it, "is your bed." He smirks before turning over to get more comfortable.

I grimace at the sight.

He can't be serious? Right?

I move over to the messy covers, dropping my bag down on the ground before stripping the sheets. I manage to find a laundry bag in the room, stuffing the dirty sheets inside before looking up. I was going to ask Yoongi where the laundry room is but found him to be fast asleep already.

My shoulders drop,

I don't think I want to be roommates with him. Not only does he scare me, he's incredibly rude.

Luckily for me there was a laminate map of the dormitory across from my bed,

I guess every room has them for emergencies exit routes.

My finger skims the map, finding the very place I was looking for. I smile making my way out before closing the door behind me.

I walk down the long hallway before reaching the glass staircase, some students were dotted around but not very many. I glance out the large windows that scattered the top half of the building, noticing the sun was still shining high in the sky, no doubt most teens were out enjoying the hot sun.

I make it down to the ground floor before taking a right turn towards the laundry room. Once inside, I spot rows of washing machines and dryers. I skip to the furthest away washing machine, dumping the gross bedsheets inside. I gladly take the detergent that was on display for any students to use, dumping a few spoonfuls of the power inside the small door that comes out before shutting it along with the main door and pressing the start button.

I decide to just wait on it, refusing to head back straight away to my room as I feel it would be awkward, especially with Yoongi around.

I sit back against the small bench that sat in the room near my washing machine. It's not the most enjoyable seat to sit on but hey, it takes the weight off my feet so I can't complain too much.