Chapter 66

The room was so eerie with quietness that I could feel the tension leering over us. I place my hands between my closed thighs, still fidgeting to not pee myself.

'This seriously, is not my day.' I whine internally, watching Mr Kim continuously stare at us.

He was standing at the front of the room, leaning on his desk while he placed Yoongi at one side of the room and Jungkook at the other, leaving me in the centre, away up in the very back of the class.

Both boys wouldn't look at each other, the only times they would even lift their gazes from the desk were to quickly take a glance at me.

I was practically weeping to myself at this point. Not only did my face hurt like hell but my bladder is on the verge of exploding.

My legs come together more as I let out an awkward moan. All three heads snap towards me and suddenly, I feel the urge to dig a hole and bury myself in it.

"Uhh...Taehyung? What are you doing?" Mr Kim questions, trying his hardest to check under the table since my hands were still clinging in-between my thighs to keep the pee in.

"Touching himself," Yoongi bluntly answers. My face immediately flares while both myself and Mr Kim choke on our own saliva.

A small trace of amusement dances on Yoongi's expression as he stares back at me. Mr Kim looked beyond shocked, he couldn't even speak and Jungkook was trying to fight off a chuckle.

'Well...at least it's not quiet anymore.'

"I need to go to the bathroom, please! I'm begging you!" I whine, shuffling in my chair constantly.

Mr Kim corrects himself, smacking his lips together which were once wide open due to the instant surprise of Yoongi's answer.

"Alright Taehyung, you may go to the toilet and when you're done, please come meet me in the teachers lounge." The chocolate haired man spoke.

"Wait, what the hell?! What about us?!" Yoongi grumbles while I practically hop out of my seat, still keeping my legs firmly together.

"You two," Mr Kim points at both boys across from each other. "Will stay here and make up. You may not leave till you've sorted this out and are friends again and don't think you can leave. I'll just bring you both right back since you live in the dorms. Hell, I'll keep you here all night if I have too."

I could hear Jungkook muffle his laughter as I waddle past, still keeping my legs together. "Taehyung, for God sake you look like an idiot." Mr Kim murmurs, scrunching up his face with his eyes closed and rubbing his hand against his forehead.

I pout, not being able to help it. My feet clumsily make it out of class, practically running like lightening to the nearest bathroom to relieve myself.

Yoongi's POV

I bite down hard on my lower lip, trying to ignore the stinging feeling from the cut on the left side of my lip.

My eyes watch Taehyung duckwalk out of Mr Kim's class. I have to hold back my laughter at how much of a dork he looks.

'But he's still cute.' I smile, my heart pounds at the sight of him and how he's always doing strange yet oddly adorable things.

Mr Kim soon leaves to go to the teachers lounge, explaining yet again to both of us that we can't leave till we've sorted things out.

If the room wasn't quiet before, it definitely is now. I drum my fingers against the desk, letting my eyes roam out of the window.

I wasn't about to cave in first. After all, he's the one who kissed Taehyung when he didn't want to.

"Soo..." Jungkook mutters. I, being the petty bitch that I am, ignore him. "Look Yoongi, I'm sorry." He states, I listen but don't give him my attention.

"I can't help it though," he continues. "I can't help but like him, he's just so likeable."

Half of me wanted to smile because I knew he was telling the truth yet the other side of me was getting annoyed, not wanting others to even look at Taehyung that way.

'If they do then he might fall for them...however, he does deserve someone better than me, that I'll admit. But I'm selfish, I want to keep him all to myself. His smile, his laugh, the way he always blushes and fidgets whenever he's nervous. How he can go all cute when he's annoyed, how I can easily wind him up to get a reaction.'

Everything about him, I want to keep for myself.

Jungkook continues, "Yoongi...what else do you want me to do? I can't exactly stop being in love with him, even if I try. I can't."

"Jungkook," I sigh, rotating in my chair to finally look over at him. "I will admit, I've been a right asshole lately. Hell, I even fucked your ex when you were still with him. It was a dick move to make." I mumble, still feeling guilty for what I did.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. That I understand, but I can't sit here and also accept the fact you've kissed Taehyung twice now."

Jungkook purses his lips, taking in what I'm saying before speaking up. "I do forgive you Yoongi, you're my best friend. You aways will be, no one can get in-between that."

My heart swells, it's true we've been there for each other since kindergarten. Jungkook lets a small smile take over his lips, "but I can't back down from my feelings. I can't stop loving Taehyung no matter what, even if you both end up together, I just can't."

I gulp but understood, liking someone isn't easy. You can't exactly get over that person so quick especially when you're in love with them.

"Soo..." I mumble after a short silence, "friends?"

Jungkook grins, getting up from his seat as he moves towards me. He yanks me upwards before pulling me into a manly hug.

"Always," he chuckles and I feel the corners of my lips curve.

Taehyung's POV

I was so thankful for making it in time, exiting out the bathroom with a huge grin on my face. 'Thank God for that, another second and I would've been dripping in urine.'

My feet saunter over towards the teachers lounge where Mr Kim expected me to be once finished using the toilet.

I was a bit reluctant to go since Jin is a nice guy but when he's in Mr Kim mode, he can seriously scare the crap out of you.

My hand reaches out to pull down the handle, pondering to myself, 'I wonder what Mr Kim wants to talk about?'

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

What do you think Taehyung and Jin's conversation is gonna be about?🤔

Threw in some Yoonkook because why not.😁

I'm seriously annoyed with myself rn because I keep getting lots of ideas for different stories and I keep writing them out but struggle to finish them.😭😭

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03