Arc 3, Chapter 2: Years Later Part 2 (UPDATED)

Every member of JNPR looks...incredibly confused. They hear the name 'Blace', hear an oddly familiar voice, but it's accompanied by a cloaked girl with a mask over her mouth. It seems odd, but at the same time, if these two were enemies, JNPR could win, so they don't their guards up immediately.

Pyrrha: "B-Blace? Belladonna?? Like...the guy from the White Fang's defeat? B-But you were Reed...right?"

The girl, secretly Bella/Blake, clears her throat and pats Blace's shoulder lightly.

Bella: "Blake isn't aware that Blace is here...but we just couldn't resist telling some of her friends.  We were planning on making a big entrance to them. Think you can help us with some planning for Miss Goodwitch's class tomorrow?"

The team all look at each other in shock and awe. But Nora is the one to break the silence for them.

Nora: "Dudes! Let's make it big! They're training first years tomorrow, so we could have you guys be the big bad bosses for the first years!"

Ren: "We're not setting up some video game-esque boss battle with these two. We just met them."

Blace chuckles and sits down next to Pyrrha while Bella sits next to Jaune.

Blace: "Sure, we could do that. I've been meaning to have a good fight here. Wasn't there some kid named Reed here? Where's he at?"

He reads the room and notices the mood has dropped. He IS in Reed's body, but he has to play this like he's still a separate entity. He turns his head and sees some familiar faces coming. Ruby, Weiss and Blake.

Blace: 'This'll be interesting...' 

Ruby: "Hey guys. Early dinner? It's only like 5:30 or something."

Pyrrha: "More like a late lunch then early dinner. Classes weren't fun and we had that tiring and boring mission. Try dealing with Nora's ADHD, that she KNOWS she has, on a boring and slow mission." 

Ruby and Blake laugh and Weiss just rolls her eyes. Ruby and Blake sit down at the table while Weiss stands next to it. Ruby glances across the table and looks at Bella and Blace.

Ruby: "Hi! Who are you two?"

For a moment, Blace gets nervous. Someone like Blake and Weiss should be smart enough to detect Bella's aura and realize its similarities to Blake's. But they don't seem to notice.

Bella: "I'm Bella and this is Rogue. He's a mute, so I speak for both of us. We'll be new third year students from now on attending Beacon. It's nice to meet you, Team RWBY. JNPR here was telling us things about you guys."

Weiss: "Uh huh...if you don't mind me asking, what were you two doing before Ozpin accepted you?"

Blace and Bella both look at each other for a moment. Despite being from different timelines, they still share a deep sibling understanding. Seems that chemistry transcends time. They have a split second silent conversation between each other before Bella looks back.

Bella: "I don't exactly know what you'd call us. Mercenaries for hire? Mercenaries is a little harsh, but that's the closest word I can think of."

Blake: "No matter what, I think we're glad to see you come to the light. Trust me, I get it." 

Blace looks down slightly at Blake's neck and see's the Lament necklace. He points at it and Blake notices what he's getting at.

Blake: "Hm? My necklace? What about it? Do you want to see it up close?"

She takes the necklace off and carefully hands it to him. She seems a bit nervous but still goes through with it, not wanting to be rude.

Blake: "Okay. Be careful though. It's very important to me."