Mansion

Ruby's POV

Yesterday we had decided that we will completely move into my grandmothers mansion. My mom and dad went back home to get everything from our house so we can sell it. I will be left alone for the week with my grandmother's cook, driver, maid, and butler. I think it is for the best to meet them.

I walked down the stairs and they were waiting for me. I was wearing my rose converse and a red crop top with long sleeves and white jeans. I looked at them who we're wearing clothes that were meant to serve the queen. I think my grandmother did like being the queen in her life.

"Miss Royle what would you like for breakfast" asked the cook. "Maybe strawberries and jam tarts" I said unsure what to say. "Are they your favorite" he asked me. I nodded my head. "We'll coming right up" he said with a smile. "I am Lewis by the way" he said as he began to walk towards the kitchen.

"I am Amy the house maid" said the women. I smiled at her politely. "I do whatever chores seem fit" she said as her and Clarence walked away. They all seemed like very nice people. I noticed the last person standing below the stairs. "I am Charles the driver and pool guy" said Charles.

"Call me if you ever need a lift" said Charles as he nodded his head. "Oh okay" I said unsure of what to say or do. He walked down the hallway without another word. I was left by myself standing on top of the staircase. I looked around but all I saw was my grandmother's queen photos.

I was trying to keep myself busy but I wanted to meet people around the neighborhood. Maybe I might see the cute motorcycle guy. I went down into the kitchen and Lewis was done with making the food. I sat on the stool as he gave me a plate. I ate the sweet jam tarts and strawberries.

Once I was finished I told Lewis that I was going for a walk outside. He allowed me and told me to be careful and if I needed Charles to accompany me. I shook my head no. I was able to walk around by myself. I left the kitchen and walked towards the front door. I opened it and locked it behind me.

I was walking down the long driveway. I saw the house that the cute motorcycle guy was at. Instead he wasn't there except a girl who looked just like him. I walked towards her because she looked my age. "Hey" I said as I made it to her driveway.

I saw her turn around and her hair flowing in the wind. She looked at me up and down unfazed. "Hello" she said as she was done looking at me. "I am your new neighbor" I said politely. The way she looked at me unfazed was hard to tell what she was thinking. "Oh nice to meet you" she said with a smile.

"I am Ava Sanders and you are" she questioned me after. "I am Ruby Royle I moved into my grandmother's house" I said explaining to her. "Oh my god you are a Royle" she said fascinated. "Yes" I said now confused. "It's so good to meet you she is my ideal" said Ava. Her black hair and tan skin shining in the sun. She looked happy for a second.

"Teliah was like a legend and I am her biggest fan" said Ava as she went on. "We'll I am sorry to keep bragging on but I must say you are nothing like her are you" she said as she circled around me. She was getting a better look at me and I couldn't help but feel out of place. "You have some features" said Ava.

I couldn't tell if that was a bad or good thing. Just as she stood in the same spot before I heard the motorcycle from yesterday. It was roaring as he pulled up next to me in the driveway. He turned the motorcycle off and put the kickstand down. He looked at me and Ava with his helmet on.

"Who is your friend" asked the guy. He got off his bike and took his helmet off. "This is Ruby Royle" said Ava. "Nice to meet you Ruby but you might want to stay away from my sister she is a bit toxic" he said. "I'm not toxic" said Ava as she gave him a dirty look. I watched as he smiled at her.

"I am classier than that" said Ava as she looked unfazed. "I am toxique" she said with a smile on her lips. "Yeah whatever" he said as he was taking off his gloves. "I am Ernest" the motorcycle guy said. "Nice to meet you" I said as I was looking at his black hair and tan skin. His brown eyes looked so good in the sun. His helmet was under his arm.

I was looking at his arms in the biker outfit he had on. He looked really hot and I couldn't stop starring at him. His hair was all messy because of his helmet. It looked really good on him. "Look Royle maybe we can be friends" said Ava. "Like she would want that" said Ernest. "We are Sanders after all so who wouldn't" said Ava who was annoyed with Ernest.

I thought in my head Ernest Sanders. It was so weird to me but I liked his name. It was nothing like I had heard before. "Yeah but again toxic" he said as he rolled his eyes. "You mean toxique" said Ava as she looked unfazed. "Yeah sure whatever" Ernest said to her. I was looking at both of them confused.

This was very entertaining to me but I knew I couldn't laugh. "I would like to be your friend" I said even though he kept warning me about her. "Your choice" said Ernest as he walked towards the house with his helmet in his hands. I smiled thinking that I just had the chance to meet a hot guy and make a friend. This was going to be very exciting.