Graduation Night

Ruby's POV. Graduation night

Ernest had his dreams and I have my graduation. The beginning of a new chapter of my life has started. I don't know what I would do for my future. All I know is that I want to be married to Ernest. I never knew what o would do after this moment.

We we're all at the Sander's house celebrating. All the parents were outside well the rest of us were inside. It was all of us celebrating that we graduated. Jade's dad was playing music as the rest of us partied. Of course Ava planned this party and yet she wasn't here. She wanted to be the hostess of the mostest.

The entrance was decorated for all of us. She completely took the guests to her world. A whole room was just meant for the bags and coats. There was appetizers on all the tables. They all looked so pretty. Ava of course was showing up late to her own party. She saw it as greeting commoners because her standers were too high. It was actually funny.

She thought that the host comes last. All the guests have poured in already. She has been getting ready this whole time. I was waiting to see her and thank her for our party. Me and the girls have been having a blast. Of course she was going to give an announcement later once her entrance as been done.

Ernest appeared behind me. He pulled me in for a tight hug. "Excited about tonight" he asked me. I turned to look at him. "Yes" I said. Ernest gave me his Twinkling eyes. "Go dance" I said not trying to be distracted. "Who am I supposed to dance with" said Ernest. I looked at him confused for a second.

"I'm supposed to dance with my girlfriend" said Ernest as he moved closer to me. "Go have fun" I said smiling up at him. "You deserve it too" I said as I thought about it. Ernest nodded his head and said "okay." I was not expecting him to throw me over his shoulder. "I didn't mean take me" I said laughing.

I honestly loved how he picked me up. The smile I had on my face was something I couldn't explain. I was so happy and I don't know why. Just being picked up by someone I love as always brought me a better feeling then butterflies. It felt so breathtaking. I just couldn't stop laughing and smiling.

Ernest put me down by my feet. He had spun me around just like he had done at prom. "Wrap your arms around me" he said as he spun me again. I did as he said and I loved the way his touch felt. I felt safe like no other thing can go wrong. I no longer had to deal with Jacob and I was happy about that.

Ernest may have been happy about the same thing. The music was honestly the best since everyone was up and dancing. Jade was talking to people in Korean while Georgia was talking to her family in Puerto Rican. Molly stood there very confused. I was too busy dancing to find them now. After a few minutes the music stopped and Ava arrived.

"First let's congratulate the graduation girls" said Ava. She said this as she made a toast. Everyone cheered happily. "Second let's party but before we get back to that come on girls picture time" said Ava as my hand was grabbed by Molly. I was already wearing the dress I had picked for pictures.

Georgia was holding Molly well she was holding me. My arm was around Jade. Us four all smiled brightly as all of our parents took photos of us. Ernest stood in the middle to take a photo of me too. I smiled brightly as he took a picture. I looked around with gold glitter was falling around us.

Ava made it even more magical for us. We we're all so happy to have made it. I was not just some poor or rich girl. I was a graduated student. I was out of school and I was now becoming an adult. Everyone cheered as they took more photos. It was nothing like I could have ever imagined. Confetti was everywhere in the room.

The next pose was a funny one. Georgia did the school mascot. She did claws for the leopards. Molly did a cross eyed face. She still looked so cute even when she made that face. I did duck lips since I didn't know what to do. Jade did a music sign with her fingers. Everyone took another picture.

Just as we were about to finish up Ava walks towards us. "Im in the photo too" said Ava as she dropped down in front of us. We all laughed and took a photo with her. Tiffany joined us soon after. She smiled and Ava jumped on her back. They posed just like that. We all laughed and the rest of the night just begun.

The music started to play again we'll kids we're running around. "This is it" said Georgia. "Yeah" said Molly. "At least we will stay friends" said Jade. I nodded my head feeling like everything will change. Today is the first day that we will ever feel young. I will be an adult and soon married to the man I love.

I will hopefully be a mom and raise my own kids. For now I knew the best option that I can take. My life is based on everything working out with Ernest. Technically I didn't have a life to throw away for this man. I turned to Ernest when he pulled me to the side. I took his hand and asked "can I work at the shop with you." There was nothing better.

I didn't have a plan. I want to be with Ernest in the future. The only thing is that Ernest will be my life. I am doing this because deep down he has shown me the same thing. He put his life all around me too. Nothing was better and of course Ernest replied with a yes that brought a smile to my face.