New Member

Ruby's POV. Months later

We we're having a baby shower for our little girl. There was tons of decorations for our strawberry short cake theme. My baby bump was huge. We learned the gender at the gender revel party. Now we all came together again for the baby shower.

"It's a girl" said Molly all happy. "I know" I said as we hugged each other. "This is amazing" said Jade. I watched as she looked at all the decorations. "Thank you" I said as more people started to walk in. We had it in our very own house. Ava walked in with Ernest's family. They all came to say hi to all of us.

Ernest was at my side even after Elsie and my mother took Isaac away to be with him. Ricco and my dad went to go talk to one another after. It was just me and my friends. Once everyone was here we started to open up presents. One of the best reactions from Ernest was when I pulled out a bathing suit. It was just so cute.

I was so happy to see one since there was already so many clothes for her. Ernest looked at me like he wouldn't let his daughter wear that. He was already becoming a daddy's girl. Our daughter was going to be protected by her brother and father. It was going to be such a cute family relationship.

She was going to be the little princess of the family now. I was already the queen but now Ernest will get to pamper our little girl. I wanted to see that so bad. Isaac would protect her since he is older then her. Their sibling relationship was going to be amazing. I guess we had to wait and see when the time comes.

Three months later

I was in the hospital pushing. I wanted to see our little girl. I have one last push and we all heard our daughter crying. They took care of her while Ernest was checking up on me. They brought me my daughter and I was able to hold her first.

Ernest has been talking to her when she was in the womb. Now that she was born she greats both of us with a beaming smile. She did this when she instantly recognized our voices. It was the cutest thing since she was just born. All our smiles shown brightly. So was everyone who saw her after.

After awhile we we're able to take her home in the morning since there was no other problems. Our baby was fine and that was all that mattered. It was barely seven and they told us that she was perfect. That was a good sign and we wanted Isaac to meet his little sister Keelah.

I wanted her name to be just like Teliah's. When it was morning we got all ready to leave. Everyone celebrated as were went home. Ernest was so protective of his little girl. We had her in the car seat because we were prepared this time around. Ernest was holding the car seat with one hand.

He was so scared to shake the car seat. His whole arm was stiff while he walked. All you can see is his muscles and his gains as he held it tightly so it wouldn't shake it with her inside. As I said he would be a very protective father over Keelah.

He was like this the whole time until we got home. Once we we're home we showed Isaac to his little sister Keelah. He pointed at her not knowing what to say. It was so cute. "You have to protect her from now on with me okay" said Ernest as he tried to make it clear. Isaac nodded his head since he understood what he must do now.

I don't know if this was going to be a funny thing but for dinner when Keelah was asleep in her crib Isaac wanted Ernest to dress him up in superhero outfits to protect her. Ernest even joined in. I was laughing so hard that I think I even started crying. "We have to protect her" said Ernest. Isaac just nodded his head and crossed his arms.

"We have too" said Isaac in a statement. I looked at him because why did he sound serious about it. I just shook my head and laughed. "Come on you guys she will be safe" I said. Ernest was taking this way too far but it was adorable to see them in superhero outfits. "I have to start practicing" said Ernest.

I looked at him confused. "Practice for what" I asked him. "When boys start to be apart of her life" said Ernest. "Oh okay" I said as I just smiled and shook my head. "At least Isaac will be ready" I said as he stood in front of her crib. "Come here you little protector" I said as I picked him up and tickled him.

A few months later

We we're all in our bedroom. Keelah was being tickled by Ernest. He kept blowing on her stomach and making her laugh. Isaac was playing with toy cars as I was drawing in my sketch book. I was just drawing my family since I was just watching them.

Ernest kept trying to have Keelah say "dada." He tried it each time after he blew on her stomach. "Dada" said Ernest as he stopped just one more time. "Dada" said Keelah. I looked down at her in shock. Isaac even stopped playing with his toys.

"Yeah" said Ernest as he flexed. I started laughing since Isaac had a o like shape on his mouth. He was in shock. Ernest was so pumped that Keelah had said dada. "Let's go" said Ernest as he was celebrating. Keelah was just laughing and kicking her legs.

"Did you hear that" asked Ernest. "Yeah" said Isaac who was looking down at his little sister. I nodded my head overjoyed that Keelah just said her first word. We all began to celebrate and make her laugh. This was my family and I couldn't be happier.