Berry

Ruby's POV

We had a party to celebrate the baby's gender. It was a gender reveal party. Ava had made the whole place look like strawberries. It was my favorite thing since now we were able to find out what the baby will be. Ernest thought that this was the best party too.

Georgia was betting on what our baby would be. She was so convinced on one thing only. Jade was busy playing music for the party. She was putting on everything that I liked. Molly was taking pictures of everything and posting it on instagram. Flint was busy trying to talk to the singles of the party.

Ava of course was being the host. This meant that she was getting ready and that she was going to be the last one to show up. My mom was drink with my dad right beside all the gifts that people brought. I walked around feeling like it was a magical day. Ricco was with Elsie and Ellyn. Ricco had the biggest smile on his face. He was getting better.

Ellyn was doing an amazing job at making him get better each day. Elsie was happy to have her first grand child. Everyone was so happy about what has happened for our family. I walked around eating a pot of food my belly had gotten huge after the couple of months that had passed by.

I had strawberries and jam tarts. Ernest just helped me find more food to eat. Just as I finished eating my last strawberry Ava walked down. That meant everyone was here. "Now let's go and see what gender my brother's and his wife's baby will be" said Ava as she made a toast. We all walked to the front yard. There Dalvin stood next to a motorcycle.

Ernest got on the motorcycle and he punched it. When he did everyone was able to see smoke come out of the motorcycle. Everyone threw confetti at the same time. Everywhere was the color blue. "It is a berry boy" said Ava as she made a cheers. Ernest got off the motorcycle soon after and he came and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back with tears in my eyes.

"I was right" said Georgia as she jumped up and down. Jade was laughing at her. Molly posted it on instagram and sent everyone the photos she took. Everyone was just so happy about our baby being a boy. "Now if I can get your attention to the videos" said Ava. We all turned to look at the screen.

My berry baby boy had his hands in front of his face during all of his ultrasounds. Ernest laughed lightly. "He is going to be a boxer" teased Ernest. I laughed happily and I put my hand over my stomach. My little boy. We we're going to have a son. I had my hand wrapped around Ernest in this joyful moment. The only thing now is that we have to wait to meet him.

Nine months later

I had my baby at home with me. We had him a few months back. I wanted everyone to meet Isaac Sanders. Me and Ernest we're staying at him today. One thing still hasn't changed about our baby. Isaac puts his hands over his face. He sleeps like that in my arms and everywhere he sleeps.

He looks as if he is a little boxer. Sometimes he has one hand covering his face. It is the cutest thing ever. Isaac never wants to show his face. Ernest thinks that he will be a fighter. When I was holding him at least he had one hand covering his face. Isaac had his little gloves to prevent him from scratching his face. At least I could see one side of him.

Isaac even has blue eyes just like me but he looks exactly like his father. My parents think that he will be a shy baby. Isaac was such a precious baby. The funniest thing is that he hates his swaddles. Ernest's parents think he is playing peak a boo. I was staring at him in my arms. He is such a cutie pie.

"Is he keeping his guard up" said Ernest as he walked towards me with a cup of coffee. "Yeah" I said as I smiled down at him. Ernest was beaming as he looked at the both of us. The twinkle in his eyes shown even brighter. "Ava and Molly are coming later today to see if they can see his face" I said to Ernest. He nodded his head as he handed me my coffee.

"Jade and Georgia agree that he is a fighter too" I said and Ernest laughed. "See more people agree with me" said Ernest with a smile. "No he will be the shy boy in school" I said as I looked down at Isaac. I brushed his little hair to the side. He was the cutest baby ever. I nestled him in my arms comfortably.

Ernest gave me a kiss on the forehead as we both looked at our baby boy. Ernest tucked one of my hairs behind my ear after one had fallen over my face. I looked up at him adoring how he treats me and our son. Ernest was the best father and I was happy to become a stay at home mom.

As we we're having family time I couldn't help but think about how much I wanted another baby. Life was amazing but of course it was hard at the beginning but now it was manageable. I knew if we had a second child we would both have made it easier for both of us. We learned so much off of Isaac. Plus who wouldn't want another baby.

I looked at Ernest as I hundred precent wanted another baby. Ernest looked down at me knowing I wanted it ask him a question. "Ernest" I said to him. "Hmm" he said to me waiting for me to speak. "Can we have another baby" I asked him. He looked at me and without missing a beat he had kissed me on the lips.