Wedding

Ruby's POV

It was the day of our wedding. I told the people of the venue to put all the microwaved rose petals on the floor to the altar. They did as I asked them and it was one of the best ideas ever. It made the area look more stunning. I was thinking of what to write to my husband to be. We only had a limited of time.

I was in my wedding dress that had rose print all the way down. Roses was the main theme of our wedding. It gave the best touch that I could ever dream of. Rose petals were everywhere even on the cake. I finished writing what I wanted to tell Ernest. I sighed feeling like I told him everything I wanted him to know on our special day.

"Ready" said Ava as she opened the door. I nodded my head and stepped outside. I stood behind a corner of the wall while Ernest was on the other side. We couldn't look at each other yet since it was bad luck. "Give me your hand" asked Ernest. I reached for his hand. It was the only touch that I loved.

Ava grabbed the letters and handed mine to his. I got Ernest's letter. We both read ours in silence. I was starting to cry and the ceremony hasn't even start yet. The words he spoke was how I was there for him even in his dreams. He told me everything he loved about me. How he knew I wasn't a spoiled rich girl.

He knew I was strong and that I had the courage to not feel embarrassed or ashamed. I felt the tears getting heavy in my eyes. I knew Ernest was crying too. This was such an enjoyable day. This moment lived in my head even though I couldn't see Ernest. His hand gripped mine more tightly. It was good to know he was there with me.

We both laughed and cried together. "Okay guys let's get this marriage started" said Ava excitedly. I heard Ernest laugh and I couldn't help but join in. Flint took Ernest away from here so we can head to the alter. I walked back inside to see the girls. "Okay they are standing at the alter now" said Molly.

Georgia handed me a drink of champagne. "To our best friend and her happy marriage" said Molly. "To her future kids and the happiness she will receive every day married to the great Ernest Sanders" said Georgia. "May you always be happy" said Jade. "To my sister in law" said Ava. We all laughed and we drank our champagne, I chugged it down nervously.

We put the glasses down and grabbed my bouquet. The girls walked ahead of me when the music started. Soon or way my turn to walk down to the alter. As I walked I remembered everyone I had invited. In the front was my parents who were overjoyed for me and Ernest. My mom had tears in her eyes. My father who was proud to call Ernest son.

I turned to see Dalvin who was standing next to Flint. Ricco and Elsie who were sitting together with Ellyn. His father was so proud and Elsie stopped smoking just for today. I was thankful to have them here for Ernest. I got to the front of the alter and that's when Ernest turned to look at me. When his eyes met mine his eyes twinkled.

He turned away and grabbed Flint's arm. He was in shock and he cried in Flint's shoulder. He turned to me and he whipped away his tears. I heard him say "that's my bride." After I stood in front of him the rest of the wedding went on. We told each other our vows. After that we kissed to seal our marriage.

It was honestly the best kiss that Ernest has ever gave me. It was pure bliss and I kissed him back the second his lips brushed mine. Everyone clapped and cheered as we sealed our marriage. "Now time to party" said Ava. Me and Ernest laughed and we walked hand in hand down the aisle. We both smiled at each other sweetly. It was like no other.

Before we went to the ceremony to party we all went to take photos. We took ones as a group and then Ernest with the girls and then me with the boys. Ernest posed like he was showing them the ring. All the girls looked shocked about it and it made a cute photo. I took a picture with the boys and we flipped off the camera. Once that was over they took a video of all of them to rush us.

They ran to us and hugged us which made it a special moment between the people I care about. Now it was time to head to the ceremony. After we eat it was time for the first dance. I stood on one side of the dance floor while he stood on the other. "Wrap your arms around me" said Ernest. I ran to him and he lifted me up like in the Grease movie.

He spin me around up in the air. When he put me down I felt my heart sore with pure delight. I didn't let go of him. Everyone cheered as they saw him lift me in the air. The sound and the moment was just perfect. His hands never left my back. I had to wipe away the tears that were falling.

After the first dance I knew that the bridesmaids left the wedding early to clean up the hotel room for us. They we're drunk but they did this all behind Ernest's back. I didn't want him to know about it until we went back to the room. The plan was to put rose petals all over the bed and floor.

The girls even picked my lingerie for tonight. I couldn't wait to see what they have done for us. I looked at my husband as we still continued the rest of the evening to ourselves. Once everyone left we had our very own private dance together. This was the wedding of my dreams.