Surprise

Ruby's POV

Ernest was taking me to a hotel. As we we're there Ernest gave me a dress to wear for tonight. He said he took me here because we haven't seen this much money until this year. Flint and the other workers got the day off. It was good to give them a break.

I was changing as we got ready to eat. Once I put the red dress on I had noticed it was made of real roses. It was the exact dress I designed in my book. I looked to Ernest after I twirled in it. "How" I asked him. "I know a dress designer" said Ernest. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but adore it.

"Thank you" I said extremely happy. "How much was it" I asked him. "No price tag" said Ernest. I rolled my eyes at him. He always does this. I still had a smile on my face but it would be nice to know. I would want to pay him back for everything. Of course now he knows not to show me.

Once I had finished getting ready we both went out for dinner. The night was so beautiful and the food was amazing. We came back just right before midnight. I wanted to stay out later but the dress worries me. I was wearing actual rose petals. There had to be more then one million petals.

They we're all red but now that we we're back in the hotel I wasn't as worried about it anymore. We went up the elevator and to the door. Slowly Ernest opened the door with the key card. As he opened the door to let me in I took one step into the room. I froze in place. There was roses everywhere.

Ernest always surprised me. Each time the surprises are bigger and better. I dropped my purse that was in my hand. It hit the floor with a thud. I walked in and Ernest was right behind me. I heard the door slam shut. I walked around the room to see all the roses in pretty vases. This was so sweet of him.

That was when I turned around that I saw Ernest was on his knee. I saw a little black box in his hand. I knew what it was but all the words were caught in my throat. He opened the box slowly and there was the ring. I held my hands over my heart. My eyes filled with tears wanting to fall from my eyes.

I smiled at him not knowing how to show how happy I was. "Will you marry me" asked Ernest as his eyes twinkled back at me. "Yes" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. Ernest grabbed the ring and slipped it on my finger slowly. I watched as it blinged from the candle lights. I couldn't believe this moment.

Me and Ernest didn't have to explain our love for each other. We both know how much we both wanted this. We we're comfortable enough to show how much we love on another. This was the best day of my life. Once Ernest put the ring on my finger I pulled him in for a kiss.

My lips clang to him. It was full of passion and love. I didn't want to be separated from him. Ernest felt the same way because his lips smooshed into mine without a second beat. I wrapped my arms behind his neck. Tears we're still coming down my face. Ernest lifted me up a little bit.

The ring was the right size because it didn't budge as I brushed one of my hands through his hair. We hardly needed to breath at all. We wanted each other. Ernest never looked as happy. I kissed him harder because I couldn't control how much I wanted him to be my husband.

I was apart of Ernest's dreams. I wanted to be apart of them once he told me. He treated me like a Princess so how could I not adore him. He made the dress I designed out of roses. I couldn't help the urge of giving in to him. I have waited for the right man and now that I have this ring I knew there was nobody else like Ernest.

Ernest helped me get out of the dress. He even helped me get out of my underwear. "Are you sure" he asked me. He knows I'm not like this since I was the one trying to get undressed first. "We will have kids after we are married" I said as I helped him. Ernest took me to the bed after we were both unclothed. We both laid in bed.

Of course we did the deed and it was just how I imagined it. Obviously there was rose petals all over the bed since most of the petals fall onto the bed. Ernest was the guy to slow stroke and moan in my ear. He was the guy that made me believe that he was going to heaven. He showed me that every day.

When we finished I was laying on top of Ernest. I never knew I could feel that way. I was falling asleep slowly because I was tired. It was also my first time so it was nothing that I could describe. Ernest was rubbing every once of my body. I just laid there on his chest comfortably. Ernest kept looking at me.

"This is all me" whispered Ernest after he kissed my forehead. I smiled as I thought about how he made me feel and how I made him feel too. I was the luckiest woman in the world. I was going to marry Ernest. I will become Ruby Sanders. I was so excited about it that I kissed Ernest's chest.

"I love you" said Ernest as I felt his hand run through my hair. "I love you too" I said as I closed my eyes one last time. I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about the future of us having kids and how our wedding would go. I just know I was smiling the whole time as I fell asleep in Ernest's arms.