Sleepover

Ruby's POV

It was morning and we were all watching a movie. Some couple that we were watching we're having problems. "How do you guys keep relationships" I asked since I didn't know if any of them were dating anybody. "Me and my boyfriend are long distance but we always wear each other's jersey at a game with our names on them" said Georgia.

"We know how much sports mean to us and that we both have the same career path" said Georgia. "That's cute" said Jade as she was in aww. "What about you guys" I asked them. "I am too shy" said Jade as she put her music back on. She was wearing headphones but only one side was on her ear.

"I just got recently dumped" said Molly. "He cheated on her" said Georgia. "Who was he, he sounds like a jerk" I said. "Liam, Jacob's best friend" said Jade as she gave sad eyes to Molly. "That's why Jacob is even talking to us" said Molly with a sad look on her face. "I am so sorry" I said to her as she nodded her head.

"Did you date anyone" asked Jade. "I did but they never lasted more then three months" I answered. "What about you" asked Georgia. We all looked towards Ava. "I am a bit of a hoe to be honest" said Ava as she looked at us. "What a player has to play when the coach doesn't coach"said Ava with a smile.

"Get it girl" said Georgia. We all cheered for Ava since she knew she was hot and can play whoever she wanted. It's not the best thing but hoes are going to be hoes. Sometimes it is a boost of confidence. Girls do have their hoe faze which is something that I never had. I don't think I want to experience that.

"Wait is there any other relationships that had happened before I got here" I asked the girls. The girls shook their head. "We'll my sister's boyfriend tried to break up with her and she said "not today, Christian." "They are still together after three years" said Georgia. "Wow" I said surprised.

"So none of you guys dated before I got here" I said as I looked at all of them. "Nope" said Georgia as she mentioned to Jade. Georgia is dating and Molly got broken up with. Ava has played people since day one I guess. Is that why Ernest says she is toxic. I didn't want to sound rude or ask anything so it's fine.

"God these movies are so fake" said Ava as she pulled out her phone. She laid further back in the chair and started texting. Ava took a photo of her in the chair with her silk pajamas. I watched as she sent it on her instagram with a caption as, untouchable but you feel this. I looked away to look at what everyone else was doing.

"We should take a photo together" said Georgia. "Let's do it" said Molly as she stood up. Everyone got closer to Ava and we took a photo. Jade was hugged by Molly. Georgia did a cute pose with her foot up and her hands doing a peace sign. Ava was looking hot as ever. I just smiled by everyone else as we got closer together.

"Assignment understood" said Ava before she took the photo. We all laughed and she posted it on her story. It had the same caption as she said. "Really as if a guy would do that" said Molly as she mentioned at the tv. I looked and it was a guy taking care of her back because she had back pains. I felt weird because I looked down and I don't have a chest.

I looked to Georgia and Ava since they were the only ones with boobs. "What do guys find attractive about boobs" said Georgia. "They are just big balls of fat on our chest just like the fat on our stomach" said Georgia. I felt awkward since I was a petite girl. I had no boobs or butt. "Men are shit" said Ava.

"Some are good" said Georgia as she stuck up for men. "Some not all" said Molly. This was a great girl's sleepover. We talked about guys, relationships, and even movies. This was everything I wanted in a girls sleepover. We laid down and we kept watching the movie. I couldn't believe how much we all got closer together.

I heard a knock on my door and we all looked to find my mom standing in the doorway. "Your brother is here" said my mom as Ernest walked into the room. "Oh okay" I said as Ernest walked in and took a seat. Ernest sat down and we waited for my mom to leave. "No hard feelings about the rival thing" said Molly as she whispered to Ernest.

"None at all" said Ernest as he gave her a light smile. I could tell it had to be when Molly would hangout with Jacob and Liam. I was glad that they could get past the weird drama between them. I knew there had to be drama from the past they had. "I am sorry about what happened" said Ernest.

"No it's okay" said Molly as she grabbed a drink of what seemed to be orange juice. I know it wasn't since she pored mixed in it. "It just didn't work out" Molly said as she took a drink. I turned over feeling more curious about everything that had happened. Nothing made a lot of sense.

I wanted to know more but I knew I shouldn't ask. It has nothing to do with me. I did have a tiny crush on Ernest but I just met Jacob and I know he wants something from me so I will stick to Jacob until things don't work out. I feel like this is the right choice. "What are you doing here" said Ava. "I came to hangout" he said. "That's fine with us" said everyone else as he kept watching the movie.