Sweet

Ruby's POV

"Me again" said Ava as she walked in on me drawing and eating. I jumped up because I wasn't expecting anyone. She looked flawless as ever as her hair waved behind her. Everything she said sounded like a insta caption. "Strawberries again" said Ernest as he walked in after her.

"And jam tarts" I said as I had one in my hand. "What are we doing today" I asked them. "We'll he wasn't supposed to be here" said Ava. I laughed as Ernest rolled his eyes. Ernest just played it off after like every time he does. He just acts as if it didn't matter. They really did act similar to each other.

"We'll we could stay here for today" said Ava. I was thinking if it was a good idea. Then I realized that Ernest was studying me. I gave me a confused look. He finally noticed that I was looking back at him. He looked away from me and looked at Ava. This just left me more puzzled. What was that.

"We can" I said finally. "Perfect" said Ava as she began to walk to my closet. I watched as she opened the door. I was still eating my jam tarts so I didn't get off my bed. Ava pulled out a few of my clothes. "Can I try them on" asked Ava. "Sure" I said before I took another bite. "You could tell her no" said Ernest.

"She can wear them since she asked permission" I said to him. I didn't see this as a big deal. Ava started to undress herself. I looked down not expecting her to change in the mirror. Ernest looked at me and laughed. "What" I asked him. Ava turned around to see what was going on. "Oh I'm sorry" said Ava quickly. "No it's okay" I said now realizing I made things weird.

"No I'm sorry it was just unexpected" I said with a embarrassing tone. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" said Ava. I mean she was just in her underwear and bra. Wouldn't she go to the bathroom instead. "She is a model so being half naked around people is normal" said Ernest. He said this in a sincere tone.

He didn't make a joke or even make it sound bad. It sounded like he supported her well he tried to make me comfortable. It was so weird but I couldn't stop looking at his face as he finished taking. How could that sentence have so many meanings but sound as if he cared about me. It was weird for me.

"I can change in the bathroom" said Ava. "Oh no it's okay" I said not wanting her to do that just because she got undressed. "Okay" she said as she pulled out her phone. She took a selfie of her self and said "having a moment." Everything she said was a caption and I loved her confidence.

She fit in my clothes better then me. I saw as she posted the picture with the same caption she said. "How many followers do you have" I asked her since I don't have social media. "9.45 million followers" said Ava. "It's true" said Ernest as my mouth stayed open. "How" I asked her.

"My modeling job" said Ava. "She does a lot and she posts herself more then people take photos of her" said Ernest. "Nobody can take better photos of me except me" said Ava. I nodded my head understanding that feeling. School and family pictures are always the worst. They always look so bad. They look cringe after a couple of months.

I watched as Ava grabbed more clothes of mine but this time she walked away. "I am going to use this mirror" said Ava as she walked to the other side of my bedroom. As she did that Ernest got closer to me. "Can I have one" he asked me. I nodded my head and handed him a strawberry. He was very polite.

I couldn't help but stare into his eyes as I handed him the strawberry. He took a bite and made a disgusting face. "I'm sorry" I said blaming myself for giving him a bad strawberry. I just noticed how bad it looked. I didn't mean to do that to him. "It's okay it was just a bad strawberry" said Ernest as he put it on the plate. I looked at him feeling guilty.

"You don't have to play innocent" said Ernest. I looked at him confused. "What" I asked him curiously. "I am not gonna lie but I took one look at you and I knew you were the perfect kind of trouble" said Ernest. "What does that mean" I asked him. "You are a good girl who knows exactly when to be bad" said Ernest.

"What makes you say that" I asked him. "You act so innocent and sweet" said Ernest as he sat down in the same place as before. "Isn't that a good thing" I answered him after he said that. "It is but you seem to have a dark side" said Ernest. "I'm not a Jedi" I said. "Call it what you want, nothing changes" he said. I looked at him but he had a smug smile on his face.

It was as if he knew he was right. "It will grow over time" said Ernest. I scuffed at his idea because Ernest didn't know me. That was silly just like this little crush I have on him. Why did he find me to be a trouble maker. I am innocent but what makes me seem like a trouble maker to Ernest.

I wanted to ask him how he thought of this. I mean he was studying me not too long ago. How could his conclusion be me acting like a trouble maker. I thought that it was crazy and he might just be playing with me. I had to forgot about it since Ava twirled in with one of my dress. He was wrong was the last thing I thought about.