Friends

Ruby's POV

Today I walked into class. It was so weird being at a private school like this. Nobody knew it existed except the students and parents. People posted about it but never it's location. I mean there were part of the most richest or famous families.

I walked into class finding Jade bobbing her head to music. She had EarPods in her ears as she listened to music. I barely got into class and she was one of the girls I met yesterday. As she was listening to music loudly I noticed Georgia was kicking a soccer ball up in the air. She was really good just like her parents.

"Hey bestie" said Georgia as she turned to look at me. She grab the ball and held it under her arm. "Sorry about her" said Georgia. I waved to Jade and she looked up at me. She took off her EarPods and put them away in her case. "Nice to see you again" said Jase with a smile. "you too" I said politely.

"Wait are you making music" I asked her. Georgia nodded her head. "Can we listen to it" I asked her. "It's not ready yet. I'm still working on it" said Jade. "Oh that's okay" I said not meaning to pry. "Don't worry it will be amazing" said Georgia as she put her hand on jade's shoulder. Georgia was a great friend.

"Don't worry she has nothing against you Ruby. It's just that she doesn't let anyone listen to her music" said Georgia as she looked at me and Jade. I nodded my head understanding that she liked her privacy. "It's also the pressure she feel from her father" said Georgia. "Yeah but everyone here understands" said Jade. "True I don't think I'm good" said Georgia.

I knew she was mentioning her soccer career. Her parents are amazing and she and I think everyone else here too is trying to live up to their parents legacy. "Rich and famous parents don't even notice though and they want us to be as great as them" said Molly as she walked up to the group. "It is all you ever hear around here" said Molly as she stood beside me.

I nodded my head knowing I won't ever understand what that feels like. My dad probably knew what this felt like. Molly sat down and I copied her by sitting in my own chair. As I was looking around I couldn't help but notice someone looking at me. I looked around the classroom to find a guy looking back at me. The girls noticed my head turn from them.

"Oh I think he got his eye on you" said Georgia. "What" I said as I turned to look at them. "He is the most popular guy here" said Molly. "He is Jacob" said Jade as she stepped into the conversation. I looked back at him and he smiled at me. He looked incredible. He also reminded me of Ernest.

Both good looking and both come from rich families. I didn't think that something like this would be real. I found him to be mysterious. I noticed he was talking to a guy by his side. I think they might have been talking about me. Everyone has since I mentioned my last name yesterday.

"Come and have lunch with us" said Georgia. I nodded my head since I had lunch with them yesterday. The teacher walked in and everyone was in their seats. During the class I noticed Jacob hasn't stopped looking at me. I was becoming shy under his gaze. I wanted to know if this was a good thing. He had eyes on me. I wanted to know more.

At lunch

I was sitting with the girls and we began to talk. "Guess what" said Georgia. "What" we all asked her as she sat down. "Jacob is single" said Georgia as she looked at me. "This is your chance" said Molly. "I'm sorry what" I said in disbelief. I was confused on how happy they were. "It's your chance" said Jade.

"For what" I asked them. I probably looked dumb to them because they all laughed. "He is interested in you" said Molly. I looked at her not believing her. "Look he doesn't look at girls like that unless he likes you. Ruby, you can be with him" said Molly. I didn't know what to say. This wasn't real, could it.

"You have a chance with Jacob and you should take it" said Jade. So far I knew Jacob was single and the girls we're talking about is being together. I don't know but it sounded like a lottery and I just need to put cash in to win. I couldn't believe what was happening. I turned my head when the girls pointed to Jacob as he walked into the cafeteria.

He was handsome but was I to shy to ask if this was true. Rumors did spread like wild fire around here. "Hey girls" said two cheerleaders as they walked up to us. I turned my head to pay attention to them. "Let me see" said Molly. She was the cheer captain after all. They got into a cheer stance. They also had their pom poms ready.

""Let's go charm high let's go" they said as their pom poms went up on the air. They showed a lot of team spirit. I was watching them cheer until their big finish. "C.H.A.R.M let's go" they said as they did their big finish. "Good job girls" said Molly. They left after Molly talked to them. They we're really good but I focused my attention to Jacob.

What did Jacob say. My mind focused to Jacob and what the girls have told me. He looked flawless but the way people hovered over him made me rethink that idea. The real question was who really is Jacob, the most popular guy at school or the guy with tons of friends trying to be bad. Who knows but I might have to figure that out.