Prom

Ruby's POV

We we're at prom finally. It felt like it had been forever. Jade was the Dj for tonight. She was even playing her own songs that she made all by herself. They we're very good and she looked confident about it. She wasn't shy about hiding them anymore.

Molly was dancing with one of the football boys on the dance floor. Georgia was with Jade and helping her out with the beats. Ava was dancing with some guy from the school prom court. I think he was king but I couldn't tell from the different ranks they had handed out earlier. Tiffany was with her boyfriend.

I was just as happy to be with mine. We we're dancing in each other's arms. Ernst brought me a rose corsage. It went perfectly with my red prom dress. I was so excited to finally be at my prom. I was with the greatest boyfriend ever. I stuck to his side the whole night. He even brought me to the dance floor. This was everything I have ever dreamed.

Me and Ernest we're dancing together. He spun me around in a circle. His hands felt so soft against my skin. He had a soft twinkle in his eyes. The way he danced with me was just perfect. The smile on my face never left. He spun me again and he smiled down at me lovingly. I didn't want this to end.

Ernest dipped me once I was in front of him. Ernest's brown eyes look down at me. His face uplifted into a smile. He was so adorable that I couldn't resist him. Ernest pulled me up again and he twirled me around. Once I stopped in front of Ernest I felt hands grab my waist. I was pulled back and away from Ernest. I screamed in fright.

I saw Ernest look at me with worried eyes and then frustrated ones soon after. I was pulled back up to my feet since I was close to the floor just a second ago. Once my heels were on the floor I was spun around by familiar arms. I turned to find Jacob dancing with me. I was stepped back from this.

That was until I felt Ernest grab me back from him. I clanged onto his touch. I didn't want to let go of him. Being back into Ernest's arms made me feel safe again. When I was taken out of them I was scared. Jacob that he was slick. They we're rivals after all.

Jacob literally creeped up to us and swiped me away from Ernest. I screamed because of it. Jacob successfully stole me away from Ernest when we were dancing. Ernest just stole me back. I noticed Jacob leave with Liam like grumpy pigs. They both didn't get what they want from the looks of it.

I turned back to Ernest not wanting to make this a argument. I took his hand and we went outside. There was a balcony with fairy lights outside. I was happy that we were the only ones there. I turned to him not knowing what he felt. Last time Jacob did something he made us fight and argue.

"I am sorry I didn't know it was him" I said again feeling like it is my fault. "I know so you don't have to explain" said Ernest. I looked up at him with saddened eyes. "But I" I began to say. "It's okay because I have decided on you" said Ernest. I wanted to do something. I would hate to see that if I was him. "Why" I asked him. I felt like I betrayed him.

"Don't you get that I just want you" said Ernest as he put his forehead against mine. "I do" I said knowing he doesn't know how I feel. "You got the arms I want to be wrapped in" I said knowing how I feel. I noticed how he pulled away and looked at my face. He was unfazed as usual but for a different reason. Ernest wanted to know what I was saying about him.

"You got the eyes I want to get lost in" I said as I stared at his brown eyes. The Twinkle was sparkling brightly as I looked at them. Nothing was better then being in this moment. "You got the smile that I can never resist" I said as a smile slowly spread across his face. I honestly adored it when he smiled.

"You got the voice that I want to listen to for hours" I said as I wrapped my arms around him. I looked up at him. Knowing that nothing that I thought was what was different from his. "I also decided on you" I said as our lips were inches apart. His breathe fell onto me like a fresh embrace. How could I refuse.

"I want you" I said as my breath got caught in my throat. "I only want you too" said Ernest as he looked down at me. "Only you" I said as I pulled him in for a kiss. I couldn't handle the tension between us. Not even an inch made me feel like we're already too close together. I wanted our skin to touch.

I was about to pull away until I felt Ernest's hands got it my waist. He kissed me back with the same amount of passion. He pulled me closer to him. Both of us had stayed like this for a couple of minutes. We pulled away for a breather. Ernest was looking at my eyes and then my lips. He looked back at my eyes again. Ernest grabbed my face with his hands.

Ernest leaned into me slowly and he gave me a kiss. It drove me crazy but I loved it. I kissed him back we'll my arms wrapped around him in comfort. He holds my waist and pulls me closer. He talks to me about my days. Ernest even shares secrets with me. Ernest gives me his clothes and we match.

Ernest just kissed me slowly. He hugs me tightly just like always. Ernest hasn't stopped holding me. I can laugh with him. He takes me out for drives. Ernest even texts me randomly in the day. How could I not pick this man. I kissed him lovingly not wanting this moment to disappear. We we're happier then ever.