Anniversary

Ruby's POV.

We went strawberry picking as our first month anniversary. Ernest knew of a strawberry orchard and he wanted to take me. He knows I love strawberries more then anything. We came here and I was so excited. I couldn't thank Ernest enough. This was one of the best dates I have been on.

We grabbed a basket and started to get as many strawberries as we can. We even raced each other with who can pick the best strawberries. "Got one" I said as I grabbed a plump strawberry. "No fair" said Ernest as he took off down the line of bushes filled with strawberries. I took off after him.

We we're running and laughing. "Can't catch up now" said Ernest as he got two. I laughed since he sounded like a man child. I shook my head and I farted to the next bush. There was no way I was losing this. With each row we ran down the more we picked. That was until I grabbed the last strawberry that made my basket the fullest.

"I won" I said jumping in the air. I tried to make sure none of the strawberries fell out of the basket. Ernest laughed at me. "Come on" said Ernest as he took my hand in his. We walked hand and hand to pay. Once we payed for the strawberries we went to the parking lot. Ernest gave me a helmet and he put on his. We got on his motorcycle and when we we're ready we drove to my house. I held our strawberry baskets.

Once we got to my house we went straight to the kitchen. We grabbed our baskets and put them in the sink to rinse off. I grabbed everything that Ernest handed to me. I didn't know what he had planned but what he told me was "I'll pick you up at eight and wear anything you like." He didn't even tell me wyd.

I grabbed everything and put it on the counter. Ernest and me we're making chocolate covered strawberries. I covered the strawberries with white chocolate and milk chocolate while Ernest froze them. We kept doing this until we finished each strawberry. At one point Ernest poured a little bit of white chocolate on me.

He put it on my nose and arm. "Hey" I said shocked. Ernest just laughed as I grabbed the chocolate. I poured it on his arm and I scraped the bowl to whip it on his nose. This was just extra and for show. I started laughing when he gave me a look. "What" I said with a teasing innocent voice.

"Come here" said Ernest as he grabbed the chocolate on him. He tried to rub it on me. I wasn't going to let that happen so I grabbed the white chocolate on my arm. We both went after each other. As soon as we got to each other we made a bigger mess. At least we finished the strawberries. White and milk chocolate were everywhere. We stopped when the timer rang.

We both were laughing while we were covered in chocolate. "Put your arms around me" said Ernest. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. As I did this Ernest brushed all his chocolate on me. "Hey" I said but I couldn't get out of his reach. I was stuck and fighting to let him release me. He was laughing and so was I. "This is not fair" I said already tired.

Ernest let me go and he got the last batch of strawberries from the freezer. I knew that when he was in his arms that he was adoring me. I noticed the look in his eyes. He looked at me just like when his dad let him own the motorcycle shop. He was actually happy. I just loved this side of him.

Once he pulled the strawberries out he placed them on the counter. I grabbed the last bit of frosting to decorate them. I made them beautifully and I placed them in perfect rows. We'll I did this Ernest walked behind me and he wrapped his arms around me. He placed his chin on my shoulder. He stayed there.

He watched me and I noticed he kept looking at me. I didn't mind how close we are. I felt his breath on my cheek and it was refreshing. Ernest kept looking at me with a twinkle in his eyes. I could melt at the very look of them. I couldn't be distracted so I just paid attention to the strawberries. We had a few extra to make jam tarts.

As I finished decorating them Clarence the butler walked in. He was carrying my dad's paper work to his office. He was home but he was up in his study. Lewis and Amy looked at me and Ernest. "What happened here" asked Amy. "A tornado it seems" said Lewis as he looked at his kitchen. "It was Ruby" said Ernest as he let go of me.

I missed his hands on my waist. I watched as he moved to the side of me. He put his hands on the counter. "What did you guys make" said Amy as she smelled the air. "Chocolate cover strawberries" I said as they walked closer to the counter. "Those look good" said Amy with a smile. "You guys have a few strawberries left" said Lewis.

"Can you help us make jam tarts" asked Ernest. "You and those tarts" said Lewis as he looked at me. I felt my face go red in embarrassment. Those are all I ever ask for. "It's okay" said Ernest as he put his hand on my shoulder. I smiled up at him. At least he didn't think those were all I craved. Lewis got to work on making us those jam tarts.

We helped him of course. I handed Amy and Clarence a chocolate covered strawberry. "Thank you guys" they both said as they took one. Me and Ernest smiled and I couldn't believe how good Ernest looked with chocolate all over his arms and face. He smiled down at me and I couldn't help but want to do this more often as our anniversary dates.