Weak

Ruby's POV

I met Jacob after dress shopping. He texted me to meet him. "I wanted to talk to you" he said as he stood in front of me. I crossed my arms still feeling ticked off. I wanted to argue since he got me so mad for waiting for him to text me. I should have just left it. "Just tell me the lies" I said snapping at him.

I saw him get taken back from when I snapped at him. I had to think of a new rule so I am not acting this way with everyone else. I calmed my self down to think. I can call it a five by five rule. If the problem is not going to matter in five years then I shouldn't spend more then five minutes being upset about it.

Yesterday I was mad and I took it out on others when I shouldn't have. "I want this as mush as you do" said Jacob. "Then show me" I said after hearing what he had just said. "I will" he said as he just stared at me. "I am sorry for snapping" I said as I felt bad for what I have done. "It's okay" he said as he walked closer to me. I watched his every step.

His arms wrapped around my waist. I had my head on his chest because he was a little bit taller then me. I sighed feeling bad for what I had just did. I looked at the ground as we stayed like that for what felt like a couple of minutes. This was the first time that we had hugged. This is also our first argument.

As we pulled apart I saw a car pull up beside us. "Come on Barbie let's go party" said Ava as she rolled down her window from the back seat. I laughed since she made me feel a little bit better. "I am so sorry" I said apologizing to him. "It's okay" he said as he looked past me. I saw his eyes switch to me. Jacob kept me there and kissed me.

I was in shock but I was swooned by the kiss. I kissed him back as he had his arms around me. "Bye" I said as I pulled away from him. He smiled down at me. "See you tomorrow" said Jacob. We let go of each other and I got in Ava's car. I waved goodbye and I closed the window when we drove off.

I looked to the front seat and Ernest was there. He was the one driving the car. I looked to Ava and she looked as if she wanted to tell me. "Look this guy just sent a text saying send me a pick" said Ava. I looked at the text and I looked at it annoyed. Being asked for a photo is so annoying. We get it sometimes you really want to see us but we know it has to be something like us being naked.

I watched as she texted him no. "Imagine knowing your trying to hurt me and I didn't view it" said Ava. I was trying to listen to her but I was distracted by Ernest. He kept mumbling to himself. I wanted to know what he was saying. I looked back to Ava just to show her I was paying attention to her.

"Just smile at the bitch who hates you" she said with a smile. I had a little smile on my face but I knew something was wrong with Ernest. The more I thought about it the more I realized that I think about Ernest a lot. He was always in my mind. I had Jacob but each day I would ask or think about Ernest. My mind was all over the place.

As we kept driving I just couldn't help but think if Jacob only kissed me because of Ernest. I shook my head. Tomorrow was the dance and that's all I could think about. I should be happy instead of ruining my mind. I just needed to clear my head. I sighed and I lookout the window. Ava was still going on about the guy who texted her that.

"This other guy just put a photo of his new girlfriend" said Ava. I turned to look at her to see what she was talking about. "She looks pretty" I said unbothered by the half naked girl. "Yeah she pretty but she ain't me" said Ava as she looked even happier. She kept scrolling through her phone.

"Oh my god look" said Ava as she showed me her phone again. She had one guy yelling in a group chat with every other guy Ava probably talks too. They all kept saying she looks hot and that they are her girlfriend. I couldn't believe she did that to all of them. I saw people leave the chat and argue some more. She had a competition and it was for her entertainment.

She just broke half of those guy's hearts. "Look how crazy I have guys we'll others try to make me look like a fool" said Ava as she looked impressed with herself. I couldn't believe what I saw on her phone. I sighed and turned to the window. When I did this again I noticed Ernest looking at me through the review mirror. "You okay" he asked me.

"Not really" I said in a slumped tone. "What happened" asked Ava. "I was annoyed with Jacob" I said. "Did you fix it" asked Ava. "Yeah but it's destroying me" I said quietly. I was so mad and for what. "Never trust a man who destroys you when he's mad" said Ernest. He heard me when I said it. "That's weak" said Ernest as he gave me a soft look from the review mirror.

I looked at him and I know he cared about me. "Yeah forget him" said Ava. I smiled since I knew I had both of their support. I sighed feeling better because the problem is fixed and I have the best friends that I could ever ask for. I was just thankful that things could work out. I smiled all the way back home.