Bella always in danger

Bella pov

There was fire everywhere as lighting came out of my hands and I had them pointing to the creature.

I ended up with lighting power. But it was feeling like it was to much for me.

My power just couldn't kill this thing. I finally ended up back against the wall as the fire grew. The whole bottom of the boat was almost engulfed.

"Dad there's to much fire and Bella shield up!" I turn my head and that's when I knew I was trapped and all I could do is cry.

"I'm so sorry you guys. Get out of here." I told them with my mind. I was waving them back. I could feel the fire spread to the gally of the deck.

I sense the creature coming at me and I threw my hands forward and I heard a crash.

"Bella lower your shield!" I whipped my head around and see Cullen at the stairs.

I shook my head no as I raised my hand back when I felt the creature again but I had to hit the ground and miss a fire ball.

"DAMN IT BELLA! LOWER YOUR SHIELD. I can't help you unless you do." I turn my head and look into Cullen's eyes.

I don't know what I was looking for but I found it and I could be safe with him and he wouldn't hurt me.

I slowly got up and closed my eyes and imagined my shield disappearing and I fell back against the wall.

I was trying my best to hold myself up and not to black out. This was to much. I didn't feel right for some reason. Like the new power didn't fully advance.

I could hear a bunch of noises around me but I couldn't move.

I felt a hand on the side of my face and I felt the little shocks and I leaned into the touch as the feeling of being safe came over me.

I open my eyes and looked up into Cullen's green eyes. That's when my legs gave out and everything went black.

I was waking up but I didn't feel safe here. I open my eyes and looked around and I was in a hospital looking room.

I got up slowly and noticed something in my arm and I pulled it out. I slowly got off the bed and walked into the hallway and leaned against the wall.

I closed my eyes and was trying to sense where I felt safe at. I slowly hung onto to the wall and went that direction.

I didn't understand what was happening and right now I needed to be safe. I was sensing to many things at once.

Creatures in the ocean on this vessel it was to much. I had to go where it felt safe.

     Edward pov

I was up on deck getting ready to go in the underwater sub when I snapped my head up because I felt that pull again.

But how she's in the hospital out cold. "Don't go!" I whipped my head around to the door way when Bella told me that with her mind.

She was hanging onto the wall with all her strength. "Don't go, I'm warning you now to much danger" She said with her mind.

All I could do is blink a couple times. She was trying to walk out. "Do you hear me don't go down there you are in danger." She told me with her mind.

I finally walked up to her and stand in front of her. "I hear you but there is nothing on the radars. So there is no threat out there." I told her.

Next she put her hand on the side of my face and she closed her eyes and that's when I
sensed it and Rose is already down there.

I open my eyes and before I knew it Bella went and jumped off the boat along with Emmett.