more than one power

Edward pov

I was sitting in my office when I heard the fire alarm go off.

I was a little confused by this. "There's a fire in Bella Swan's cabin and the sprinklers didn't go off." I heard on the speaker.

I got up and ran for Bella room and when I got there Emmett and Charlie were at the door.

"UNSEAL THE DOOR! They yelled out. "I DID, I THOUGHT I DID!" Bella yelled out.

"I'm sorry Edward! I love you so much. Thank you for showing what love really is and what is for the first time in my life what it was for someone to love me enough to protect me and trust in me. You are and we're everything I needed." She told me with her mind.

"DADDY I LOVE YOU, YOU AND EMMETT TOO. YOU GUYS JOIN EDWARDS CREW. FIND MOM AND WHEN YOU DO TELL HER I LOVE HER PLEASE!" This can't be happening.

"Dad no this can't be it for Bella not my sister damn it!" Emmett started to beat on the door.

I fell to my knees and grabbed my chest. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"DON'T DO THIS TO US SIS PLEASE!" Emmett begged. I was trying to breathe. I finally took some deep breaths and stood up and pushed Emmett out of the way and stepped up to the door.

"BELLA YOU LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT! I KNOW YOU CAN UNSEAL THIS DAMN DOOR AND THEN I CAN GET IT UNLOCK. I GOT A MASTER KEY. PLEASE JUST DO THIS FOR ME I CAN'T LOSE YOU NOW. NOT WHEN I JUST GOT THE GREATEST PERSON I KNOW IN MY LIFE. YOUR EVERYTHING I NEED. WHERE YOU GO I FOLLOW!" I told her.

I stepped back and I made them step away from the the door.

       Bella pov

"DON'T DO THIS TO US SIS PLEASE!" Emmett begged. All I could do is cry and not answer him. There was nothing I could do.

"BELLA YOU LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT! I KNOW YOU CAN UNSEAL THIS DAMN DOOR AND THEN I CAN GET IT UNLOCK. I GOT A MASTER KEY. PLEASE JUST DO THIS FOR ME I CAN'T LOSE YOU NOW. NOT WHEN I JUST GOT THE GREATEST PERSON I KNOW IN MY LIFE. YOUR EVERYTHING I NEED. WHERE YOU GO I FOLLOW!" He told me.

"Where you go I follow!" I repeated. I snapped my head up. "Where you go I follow!" I repeated again.

"He can't do this to his family because I die." I let it build inside of me because it was killing me inside that he thought of killing himself because I died. I couldn't let that happen.

My hands went flying up as I screamed out. "NNNNOOOO!" This time I blew the door off because it pissed me off he said that.

But I curled up in on myself again. "Hey!" I turn my head to see Edward kneeling down beside me.

"Where I go you follow!" I told him as I started hitting him. "Stop!" He said as he grabbed my hands to stop me.

"I couldn't live without you. Know that!" He told me. I fell against him. "I'm sorry!" I told him. "You have nothing to be sorry about." He told me.

"Yes I do. I started this!" I wrapped my arms around my stomach again and screamed out again and Edward fell over and back away as fire shot from me.

"Holy shit!" He said. 'GET ME OFF THIS SHIP NOW!" I screamed out.

I could feel someone scoop me up. I focus on my shield and put it around me. "Run now." I told him.

I felt them running.

     Edward pov

I scooped up Bella and I felt her other shield go up around her. "Run now!" She told me with her mind.