chapter 34

Edward pov

I could feel Bella and she was still very sedated but she was being very under standing right now.

Jasper and Rose walked in and I explained what I needed and we showed her the trackers.

"Give me an hour or two at the most and I will call you when I'm done." I looked at my watch.

"Gives me time to make lunch for my mate and me and injections. Jasper go up to the bridge and do a long range scan for vessels. Umm 100 miles out oh, the hell with it. The furthest it go out and then call me." I ordered.

I made leftover soup for Bella and a sandwich for me.

I made it back to the bedroom and set it on the bed side table and she was just waking up.

"Go get you some lunch Charlie." I told him and gently scooped up Bella and took her to the bathroom and handed her stuff and walked out.

I grabbed my water and looked at the bed. Cool still no mess. "Thud!" I chuckled because Bella fell back asleep just after she got done.

I went in and scooped her up off the floor again and sat down with her in my lap as my dad walked in.

"Joy, joy." She said with her mind. I shake my head. He injected all 3 of them and I handed her the cup of soup.

"I love you, I love you, I love you. Can I kiss you now?" She asked me with her mind.

"No baby!" I leaned over though and kissed her on the forehead and grabbed my sandwich and started to eat it as Charlie walked back in and sat down with his lunch.

"Edward I need you on the bridge please!" Jasper told me. I slammed my head back against the wall with a loud thump and closed my eyes.

Bella started laughing. "Are we frustrated!" She said as a statement with her mind.

"You could say that baby and I know you can feel it and I'm fucking tired." Both her and Charlie started laughing now.

I lifted her off me and set her on the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead and took my water with me.

Hopefully I can finish my lunch when I'm done with Jasper, seems how I didn't get to finish my breakfast.

I could feel Bella really laughing now and I shake my head.

"What you find?" I asked Jasper as I walked on the bridge.

"Humans 20 miles out. 2 boats." I walked up to the scope and looked.

"Fuck! 5 humans." I said. "LET ME GO! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MY BROTHER!" I snapped my head around.

"Oh shit!" I said. Jasper snapped his head around to me. "What!" He said.

"EDWARD WE NEED YOU IN YOUR ROOM ASAP!" My dad called out on the speaker.

"That's what! My mate wants to kill her brother and I suggest you hide him from me." I ordered.

"Oh crap!" He took off like a bolt of lighting.

I just got to the doorway to our bedroom and I had to hit the floor because I had to dodge a damn lightning bolt.

I snapped my head up and looked and she was floating.

Oh God damn it. I hurried and got up and ran and jumped and caught her in my arms and fell back onto the bed and got back up and quickly sat on top of her and held her arms down above her head.

"HOLD DOWN HER LEGS!" Charlie jumped onto the bed and put his back against and held down her feet by her ankles.

"NOW! GIVE HER THE SEDATION NOW GOD DAMN IT!" I leaned down and pressed my forehead against hers and just closed my eyes.