finding another tracker

Bella pov

I felt myself quit breathing as I started to sink into the water. It was so weird. Then I felt my heart stop.

Then I felt this warmth wrap around me and I could feel my body sinking faster and I actually hit the floor of the ocean.

I could feel my water power go back to where it was supposed to be and I felt my heart start beating again.

Then I took my first breath again under the water again. A smile formed on my face and I opened my eyes and I looked around and started laughing.

It felt good because I felt so many other new powers and my water power advance.

I started swimming as fast as I could up out of the water.

       Edward pov

I watched as Bella walked backwards with her eyes closed. She snapped her eyes open and took off running and wrapped her arms around the thing spinning into the water at a fast speed taking it with her as it wrapped around her.

I quickly went under the water and saw Bella and her power come to a stop.

They were staring at each other and then it went inside her through her mouth
I turned and looked at Emmett and he held his hand up.

He was telling me not to do anything. All I could do is watch her struggle when her head tipped backwards when it was gone and she was starting to sink.

I started to swim for her but Emmett had a hold of me in a bear hug from behind. I just watched as she sunk out of sight.

But I could still feel her. Then I noticed a bright light and Emmett let go of me and both of us covered our eyes because of how bright it was.

Then it disappeared and nothing. I turned and looked at Emmett and we both looked confused.

Because we felt nothing. I knew she had no heart beat and she quit breathing.

I turned and looked at Emmett. "You can't. Just give it a few minutes." He told me.

All I could do is just stay put. Then I felt it, her heart started beating again and I felt she had new powers too.

Then I heard her laughing. Then something swam so fast past us and we followed and that's when I seen Bella fly up out of the water and just hover there and spin around laughing.

Then she stopped and I see the big smile on her face and she dives into the water and comes up out of the water again and then she comes swimming up next to me.

"Hi!" She tells me. "Come here you." I told her as I pulled her to me and pressed my lips to her.

        Bella pov

As Edward pressed his lips to me I felt like some of my powers transfer from my body to his body and it felt amazing.

We pull apart and Edward leaned his forehead against mine. "What was that?" He asked me with his mind.

"Some of mine powers transfer to you because you're my mate." I told him. He opened his eyes and jumped.

I looked down and we were up in the air and I couldn't help but laugh. I wave at him and dive back into the water.

"Dad come join us." I told him. It felt so good to be in the water like this again.

I felt so free and it felt so good. When I was under the water I froze. I sense something.

I swam up as fast as I could and hovered over by the edge of the storm.

I tilted my head to the side as I seen it come into focus and see what I was sensing.

I finally dived back into the water and swam as fast as I could to the other ship.

I got on the ship without no one seeing me and I hid out of sight.

I seen no one on the bridge and I walked in and saw a lap top open. I looked at it.

It was a tracker app. I moved a little and the point on the app moved. My eyes widen and I hurried and got off the ship and swam back but I hit something.

I looked at what I bumped into and it was Edward. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I pointed behind me.

Edward looks behind me. "How?" Was all he asked. "Me!" Was all I said and he pulls me close as we swam back.

"ALL HANDS ON DECK NOW! WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" Edward took my hand as we started running for the ship.

"What's going on?" My dad asked. "Andrew, is what's going on. He's coming out of the storms now!" Edward told my dad.

I turned and looked at Edward confused and how he knew that. "You let it slip when you bumped into me. Now to figure out where this tracker is." He told me as we headed to the bridge.

I stopped when we got into the bridge and I started to think back.

I reached up and grabbed my arm. Then something else just accord to me and my dad turned around really fast with his eyes looking like they were going to pop out of his head.

How come he was the only one that sense it and Edward didn't. Now I was confused.

"Because you 2 aren't married yet and how could you forget something like that? You know damn well that's why we always kept extra because you're supposed to have it every 2 months not 6 months and we don't even know if you can have.." I stopped my dad.

"I know, I know, geez give me a break here. Look what's been going on the past couple of months." I told my dad.

"You want to clue me in here." Edward said. I put my head down. "Andrew is the cause of most of my scars and I may not be able to have children and well with me not being human the shots only work for two months. Plus the tracker is in my arm." I told him.

I do not own the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.