chapter 31

Edward pov

I was in the kitchen taking care of the dishes when I got the sense that something was wrong with Bella.

But this was different. I started walking to the office and then she let out a blood curdling scream.

I took off running and got into the office and she was on the floor in a full blown nightmare.

But all she was seeing was darkness. Oh shit. I ran over and scooped her up.

"Come on baby wake up. Baby I really need you to wake up." I said.

"Why in the hell is my daughter screaming like that?" I heard Charlie ask me.

"All I see is darkness in her mind Charlie. She was having a nightmare and now I can't get her to wake the fuck up." I told him.

"Darkness! Oh she doesn't remember the nightmare. You have to get her to focus somehow. Oh fuck this is really great you can't kiss her." My eyes widen.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean. I can kiss her on the cheek and forehead but not on the damn lips what's your fucking pointing?" I saw Charlie walk into my view.

"Just figure out how to get her to wake up will yeah." He told me.

I pressed my lips to her forehead and closed my eyes.

Think how do I get her to focus on me when she screaming?

"Edward?" I heard with my mind. I opened my eyes and blinked my eyes. My mind.

I kept my lips pressed to her forehead and closed my eyes again.

"Baby I need you to calm down and stop screaming. I'm here. I got your safe in my arms. Come on baby I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. I love you." I told her with my mind.

She stopped screaming the minute I told her I love her. I pulled her as close to me as I could and buried my face into her neck as my tears fell.

I never cry. But what I feel for her is so strong that sometimes it just hurts.

I felt Charlie's hand on my shoulder. "I need you baby. More than you can imagine. Don't ever leave me. You can't. I cannot live without you. Do you hear me. I love you so much. Please wake up baby." Then I felt her arms wrap around me and she put a death grip on me and I really lost it and let go and the flood gates open.

I heard running to my doorway. No doubt my mother and father.

"Let's leave them be." Charlie said. "But my son has never cried in his life." My mother said.

"Just leave them be alone. They will be fine and I think your son needs to do this." I heard the door close.

     Bella pov

I have never heard Edward cry since I known him and to feel such emotion and this much love from him was beyond amazing and I couldn't help myself but come back and when I did I put a death grip on him.

That's when he opened the flood gates. I just let him do it and when I heard his mother say that about him. Wow for him to lose himself because he loves so much. I couldn't help but love him more.

But it sucked I couldn't kiss him. So I turned and kissed his neck. I needed to kiss him to let him feel my love for him.

I couldn't wait to get to the Island and marry him.

"You're my other half my soulmate I can't live without you either. I love you so much." I told him.

Edward gently kissed my neck. "I love you too baby and I can't wait to marry you either." I started laughing.