the missing part for Edward

Bella pov

I was finally getting hungry and I wanted shoe's and socks on. "I don't know about you but I haven't eaten in days and even though I'm in pain I'm starving plus I need shoes and socks on. I told Emmett.

He turned and looked at me while he was working on the engines. He had a smile on his face.

"I'll check and see if the water demon is gone." He told me. "Water demon?" I asked as I got up and still had one arm wrapped around my stomach.

"Yeah, I found it in one of Edward's books. I been reading Alot of his books." Emmett told me.

"My brother the book worm!" I giggled. "You think Edward still mad?" He asked me. "Yeah, he still mad. But he's mad at me to now. I made him fly backwards because he wouldn't get out of my way." I told him.

Emmett started to laugh. "Now that is one of your wicked powers that I hate the most." That's when I giggled. I then bent over in pain.

"Sis you ok?" Emmett asked me. "Just give me a second." I told him. "Look and see if the water demon is out there ? " I asked him as I leaned against the wall to hold me up.

"It's gone now!" He put his arm around me to help me as we walked up to the kitchen but I froze.

"What is it?" He asked me. "I can't move. It's Edward!" I told him. Emmett turns around and puts a bear hug around me.

See he had a power of strength and some times this power came in handy. "Holy crap! It's hard to hold you in place." He told me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as tight as I could as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs as best as I could around him.

Then Emmett pinned me to the ground. My eyes widen because I gripped harder to him. "Boy is he that pisst?" Emmett asked me.

"I think he beyond pisst at the moment Emmett!" He tried to get ahold of me but he lost grip of me and I was sliding across the floor back down from where we came from.

"EEEMMEEETTT!" I screamed out. "SIS!" He yelled back. This was going to hurt. "UFFF! OUUUCCHH! DAMN IT THAT HURT!" I said as I hit a wall.

       Edward pov

Right now I was furious. I came around the corner just at the same time Emmett was on the floor for some reason like he was trying to hold something down.

This was one of the long hallways and he was in the middle of it and it happened so fast.

"EEEMMEEETTT!" Bella screamed out as she came out from underneath Emmett.

"SIS!" He yelled out. My eyes widen because she went flying backwards down the hallway so fast.

"UFFF! OUUUCCHH! DAMN IT THAT HURT!" She yelled when she hit a wall. Emmett looked back at me and then came charging at me.

I didn't get a chance to get out of the way and he pinned me against the wall.

Holy shit, he has the power of strength. "I don't know what has you so furious, but start feeling for my sister before you start coming around corner's. You can kill with this much anger buddy. You seen her scar's. Now figure out how she got them even though there caused from humans." He let go of me and went towards Bella.

So wait, this is how she got her scar's and I can kill her? I asked myself. I turned around and went back the other way to go to my office.

       Bella pov

Emmett kneeled down in front. "You know you just pisst him off more. Just at himself." I told Emmett.

"Yeah well, he pisst me off at the moment." He told me. "I felt it." I told him.