chapter 29

Bella pov

We were sitting in the new office now at the new desk and I love it.

I got to sit next to Edward and my chair had wheels on it and I was having fun it and Edward was laughing at me for goofing off in my chair and using my feet to push me to go flying.

Then there was a knock on the door when I was on the other side of the office.

My chair hit the wall. "Ouch!" I said. Edward let out a sigh and got up and went over to the door and opened it first.

He told who ever it was first to stand back a little more.

Then Edward walked over to me and pushed me in the chair back to the desk and I giggled and he sat in his chair next to me.

"Stay put!" He told me. I started laughing because my chair started going backwards on its own because of someone standing outside.

So he got up and stood behind my chair and held it down.

I looked up at him. "Not my fault." I told him with my mind still laughing and he looked down at me giving me his shitty ass grin and then motion with his head for me to look forward.

I did and saw Emmett standing there a few feet from the door.

"Go on Emmett, tell her." Edward told him. I looked up at Edward. This must be serious.

"Well, sis see it's kinda of my fault about the trackers." I snapped my head to Emmett then back up to Edward.

"What does he mean it's his fault?" I asked Edward. "I made you a promise to be there for you plus we were having big problems with you as I told you when you when you woke up from your coma." Edward started to say.

"My pain." I said with my mind. He nodded his head. He pointed to Emmett.

"I gave him a order to find the rest of the trackers because I had to be with you and your dad was steering the ship. So he was the only other one that can sense the trackers and find them until you give everyone back there memory. But he never did it and I had to do CPR on you after I got you out of there and oh I hit him twice for it to." Now I was pisst.

I stood, but Edward had to hold me there because I almost went flying backwards.

But Emmett saw my face. "GIVE HIM PERMISSION!" I snapped. Emmett eyes went wide.

"Emmett you may step in front of the desk." Edward said and he slid the chair out of the way so he could get closer to and wrapped his arms around the front of me to anchor me.

Emmett stood in front of the desk. "1 WHAT IS THE FIRST THING DAD AND I ALWAYS TELL YOU BEFORE WE EVEN LEAVE THE FUCKING PORT AND IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB ANYWAYS?" I asked him.

"To check the boat for trackers or bugs or even bombs. Even others things because I have that power to pin point and see where they exactly are." Emmett said.

"2 WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISOBEY A DIRECT ORDER?" He gulps.

"I get punished." He said. "Edward let go of me now please. Or keep me a hold of me. Emmett bend over so I can reach you and Edward give him permission now." I said.

"Oh fuck, Emmett I grant you permission for your sister to do whatever it is she has to do. Damn I'm going to feel this." Emmett leans over so I could reach him.

I lean over and put my hands on his face and leaned my forehead against his and closed my eyes and focus on the punishment power.

We started to scream. "Holy fuck I wish I had that." Edward says. I didn't fall this time but I looked up at Edward and give him a shitty ass grin.

"Oh but you will after we are married." I told him. A smile goes on his face.

"Emmett do your job and also check for other stuff to like you did on the boat. For now on this ship your job will be engineering and expectation of the vessel just after we leave islands and ports like we did on the boat and when my mate sets the room up I will set up a time for training." I told him.

"Yes sis. I told you she was worse." Emmett said as he walked out.

"That you did." Edward chuckled. Edward gave me back my chair and I went back to playing again since this my off day anyways.

Edward chuckled and shook his head. I just wanted to be me for a while. 

I was happy and I wanted to stay in that bubble up until I started to hurt again.

Fuck my world. "You hurt?" Edward asked me. "Yeah this is just more from being stuck in that, nevermind. Can you just get some pain killers and muscle relaxers from your dad please. Because this well your not going to take away so easy." He chuckled.

He got up and kissed me on the cheek and then I froze a second.

"Oh come on my life so sucks right now. Take me back to our room first then you can get the from your dad." I started mumbling.

I didn't want to say with my mind or out loud what was going on but I was glad it only lasted a couple of days damn it. I heard Edward laughing.

"Not funny!" I snapped out. He scooped me up and still was laughing and I slapped him in the back of the head and crossed my arms in front of me.

He gave me a quick kiss before he set me on the bed and walked out.

I got up and got me a change of clothes and slammed the bathroom door and locked it behind.

Teach you for laughing at me asshole. I changed my clothes and opened the door and just stood there and Edward was sitting there with two shots on the bed side table.

"Maybe I should give you the damn shots or better yet I can do to you what I did to Emmett." Squinting my eyes having my arms crossed and tapping my foot.

I was irritated and I was getting grumpy. "Baby you need to calm down." He told me. "Don't tell me to calm down asshole." His eyes widen.

"Okay, let's just give you these to help you with the pain. Then you can maybe lay down and get some rest." I walked over to the bed and sit down.

"Poke baby." He told me and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Last poke." He told me. "I hate you right now." I told him.

"No you don't and besides in a couple of minutes you will be thinking me." He told me and I turned and glared at him.

Then I started to feel the effects of the shots.

"Oh this is different! What did you give me?" I asked him. 

"Pain med and muscle relaxer but different kind I guess my dad said." I fall back until my pillow and with a smile and closed my eyes and I was trying to make myself comfortable.

I could here Edward laughing at me and I could really care less at the moment.

I reached up and pulled him down on top of me and wrapped my arms around him.

"My teddy bear. Now I can go to sleep." Now Edward really started laughing.

"Baby let go please. For one I need a shower and 2 I need to change then I can be your teddy bear." I let him go but not without giving him a pouty lip.

I heard him lock the door and then I heard the shower.

Then I started to fall asleep.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.