Bella dad makes her relive everything

Bella pov

"Then we don't!" Edward says. "You go to my dad and get that thing cut out and the other thing taken care of and then you come back up here." He told me.

I turned and looked at him. "You can't get this ship into that storm by yourself." I told him.

"I can try like hell can't I. This is my ship or was my ship until you came into my life. I know this like the back of my hand and I have your brother and dad's help." He told me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay! But if I feel one thing off all bets are off the table." I told him.

"Deal!" He said. I went and gave him a quick kiss and ran out. I ran down the stairs and stopped and looked back up to the bridge.

"Uggh!" I finally went to find Carlisle but I couldn't find him. "Shit, shit, shit!" I told myself.

I saw a pair of scrubs sitting there and I grabbed them and ran for the surgery area.

"Damn it! Everything put away. Razor in Edwards bedroom." I ran for Edward room straight for his bathroom and it was gone.

"COME ON!" I snapped out. I started to think. Emmett engine room. He had a pair of box cutters there.

I hurried and changed and put my shoes on and ran for the engine room.

I stopped and looked. There it is. I picked it up and hurried and changed the blade and made my hand turn red to heat it up.

I put it up against my arm and turned my head and pressed in as hard as I could.

"AAARRRRRGGGHH!" I screamed out. I dropped the box cutters and took my fingers and started digging.

"Where the fuck is it?" I say through my gretted teeth. "Whow!" I dodged out of the way of a fire ball.

"Can't I get a day where nothing happens to me?" I asked myself. "Fucked the tracker." I stood up and I had to drop to the ground really fast.

"Fucker!" I said. I tipped my head and looked. I had to get it out of the engine room.

I got up and started running for the door but I had to jump out of the way because of fire balls and it hit one of the engines.

I looked for a speaker because now I needed Emmett's help or someone help.

I spotted it but it was behind the fire creature. I stood up and opened my hand and created a water ball in my hand and I pulled my hand back and threw it forward and it dodged it.

"You gotten smarter fucker." I said. I looked behind me and seen a set of doors behind me so I ran through it and noticed a speaker on the far wall.

"Does someone want to tell us why a engine is down?" I heard Emmett on the speaker.

I hurried and ran for the speaker and hit the button. "It was the fire creature." I said as I braced myself against the wall.

"Why you in the engine room Bella?" Emmett asked me. "Long story!" I said. Then I seen a pair of headphones above the speaker. I hurried and grabbed them.

       Edward pov

I was confused by this. "Hand me one of those head set over there." I said. I put them on as Emmett handed them to me.

"Did you find my dad?" I asked her. "Nope!" She told me. "Why are you in the engine room?" I asked her.

"Had to find something sharp and Emmett had his box cutters here." She told me. I shook my head.

"Did you get the tracker out then?" I asked her. "About that." She said before it went silent.

"Son of a bitch he's quicker too." She said. "What did you mean about that?" I asked her.