Bella drops in so much pain

Bella pov

I seen two waves coming at us this time. "Bella you might want to look at this." Emmett called out to me.

I turned my head and looked and seen another wave. "Hold the wheel a minute. I need to see something." I told Edward. I walked out the door and I walked to the back of the bridge just as a wave came at me.

I gripped the railing as I fell over. "Holy shit!" I said. I pulled myself up and climbed back over.

I looked but I was trying to think at the same time. I ran to the front of the bridge and just watched for a minute.

       Edward pov

"Why is she just standing there?" I asked. "She figuring out her next move." Charlie said.

I watched as she took off her hood to her rain jacket. She looked soaked for some reason.

Then she came at the window as fast as she could. "DROP THE BACK ANCHORS NOW AND WHEN I TELL YOU EDWARD TURN THE WHEEL HARD TO THE LEFT." She told me.

I watched as she backed up and climbed over the railing and gripped it. When the back anchors hit the front of the ship started to lift up.

"Holy shit!" I said and made sure I gripped the wheel. I saw Bella put her feet on the railing and position herself to where she wrapped her legs around the railing and hugged the railing as tight as she could.

"NOW EDWARD!" I started turning the wheel the way she told me. "BRING THE ANCHORS UP NOW!" She yelled out.

       Bella pov

I knew I didn't have time to get to the wheel to make this move but I knew I had to hang on with all my strength because when the ship came back down we were going to hit hard.

I felt the ship come down and I closed my eyes. It was almost like a roller coaster.

But when we hit I lost my grip. "Oh crap!" I said to myself as I was sliding down to the front of the ship.

I was trying to grabbed a hold of something but I was going to fast. I finally was able to grabbed the railing before the front of the boat went under.

I reached up with my other hand and gripped the bar as tight as I could and held my breath waiting for the front of the ship to come back.

When it came flying back up I took in a long breath of air. I could hear someone running.

I started to reach for the other bar but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

The next I knew I was pulled into someone arms. I knew then who it was. Edward!

"You scared the shit out of me." I bring my hand up. "I'm alright." I told him. He pulled away and started looking me over.

"Umm, who steering the ship?" I asked. "Your dad." He told me. I started to run for the stairs and ran up to behind my dad.

"Move!" I told him. He moved and I took over the wheel. "You almost drown and your back at it again. I don't understand you at all." I started laughing.

"I knew what I was doing Edward and I knew the risk at the time and took it. But just don't stand there and get over here and help me please!" I look behind me pleading with Edward.

He finally came behind me and put his hands beside me. I stood on my tip toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you!" I told him. "Your welcome. But it doesn't mean I like it though." He told me. "I know!" I told him.

We finally made it to the edge and I pointed to the cave. But all of sudden I started to feel this God awful pain.

I turned and looked at my dad. "Dad it really hurts!" I told him. He was to my side in no time as Edward caught me before I hit the ground.