finding out there mates

Edward pov

I was awoken to the sudden fear I had to protect Bella. I hurried and got out of the bed and ran for Bella's room and it was locked.

I ran back for my room and grabbed my master key and ran back and got the door unlocked.

Bella was on the floor with what look like a water creature over her and trying to pour water down her throat and she was trying to move her head out of the way and was coughing.

I ran back out and broke the glass on the fire box that held the fire extinguisher and I grabbed it and ran back in and made sure I only sprayed it on the creature and once I did I took and kicked it and it shattered.

I ran over to Bella and kneeled down beside her as she turned to her side trying to cough out the water.

"Yet again to my rescue Cullen." she spoke to me. "She speaks again." I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh the idiot does laugh." I just shake my head and help her sit up. But this time I didn't take my hand away from her back.

"Where it come from?" I asked her. she pointed up to the port hole. then she turned and looked at me.

"I'm not going to your room." She told me. "I'm not fighting with you, I already learned my lesson." She gives me a small smile.

I helped her the rest of the way up and she grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I got up and cleaned the mess up. I was going to tell her when I went to knock on the bathroom door but I heard the shower on so I just left.

I went and took a shower myself and changed my clothes to and fell back asleep.

That was up until I felt someone waking me up. I open my eyes and Bella was standing there looking at me with tears going down the side of her face.

But I seen something else on her face to. I quickly sat up and turned on my lamp.

       Bella pov

I walked out of the bathroom and everything was cleaned up and Cullen was gone.

So I went to sleep. But I was woken up by a blow to my face and I open my eyes.

That's a human I didn't think I see again. James and how he find me being on the water and a different vessel.

"Get up! your coming with me!" I shook my head no! Then he punched me. I grabbed my lamp and hit him over the head with it.

I ran out of my room. I knew I couldn't use my powers around a human.

I found myself in front of Cullen's door. I looked behind me and I seen James just coming to my door way.

I hurried and opened Cullen's door and shut it behind me and made sure I locked it. I leaned my head against the door because I knew I was crying and I was scared out my mind right now.

I turned and walked over to Cullen bed and was waking him up. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

Then he quickly sat up and turned on the light. He took his hands and gently turned my face side to side

"Who did this to you?" he asked me. "James, he's human and I don't know how he found me Cullen. he keeps stalking me. we thought he disappeared. It's been 6 months. He don't know what we are. I never did anything to him. I promise." I told him.

"Stay here!" I wasn't going to fight him on this. When I seen Cullen walk out his door I went to the other side of the bed and hid.

I wasn't going to move that was for damn sure. We've had a problem with him since we tried to have a human life.