chapter 40

Edward pov

It's the last day and just woke and I don't want to move again.

Then I was thinking or it just popped in my head maybe she can come on shore with me now.

But I would have to be close to her. "Are you crazy?" I looked down at her and she was turned around against me now glaring at me.

"Hear me out first before you beat me baby. Damn!" I shake my head and chuckle for what I was feeling from her.

I pulled her closer to me. "Since we're married now, it might not be as bad as we think now. Sure you might have still a few of them. But if I stay close to you, let's just say I can put a different type of shield on you that no one not even the humans will no about and you can still have fun and dance and do what you want." I told her.

She was chewing on her lip but she had her face buried in my chest.

"We have new types of shields but mines different now. You might have to do that." She told me.

"We also have.. ohh we can use a this power together." She said.

"You have a gift of telling what a person powers are and abilities." I just felt that a sense it from her. She nodded her.

"I also have the ability to upgrade your computer system and everything and maybe if we can be able to add a shielding to our vessel too. Plus why do you think I get drive any ship or boat through storm or hurricane." I started laughing.

"I feel it now and your being a smart ass again. I also noticed you can sense creatures better than your dad and Emmett to." I told her.

"Yeah, my twin does too. You should be able to now since our everything is connected. I mean a couple won't. Like the mind fuck thing as you call it because you are not... Or no. Wait maybe it will no you just won't be able to do what I can though because I only have that ability but you can you know how dad did Emmett when Emmett would not listen?" She asked me.

"Yeah, oh I like that idea." She giggled. "I won't be able to detect abilities or powers like you either. Not unto you do though. That's how it usually happens with me and I hear it your mind the minute it pops in there." She nodded her head.

"You can only give permission for people to be around me or certain places on the vessel. I can now but not like you can." She told me.

She froze up stiff. "My clothes!" That's when I seen her mind then Alice's.

"How the fuck did she get outta the coma and sneak her ass.. ohh wait." I looked down to Bella.

"Do you think it might help if you give her back her memories it might break what ever spell she in?" Bella was focus again.

I had to bury my face damn it her and chewing on her lip and I groaned.

"Maybe, but she will have to be strapped down because she will fight even sedated." She told.

"SHE FUCKING BURNT MY CLOTHES! CAN I FUCKING BEAT HER ASS NOW!“ Bella was pissed. She knew when anyone touches her stuff, that's for damn sure.

She didn't even have to be close to it either.

"Baby you still have clothes here." I told her. "But she burnt my favorite favorite pair of jeans and my favorite T-shirt." Then her widen.

"Let me up damn it. She put dresses and heels and our closet and she's taking my jewelry box. She can't take Edward." I hurried and grabbed the walkie.

"CHARLIE!" I waited. "Why you yelling son?" Charlie asked. "Get to Alice now, she has Bella's jewelry box and she's going to burn it and lock her ass up in lock up." I ordered.