chapter 24

Bella pov

All of a sudden I was standing in the operating room. I just stood there and blinked a couple of times.

I walked to the end of the operating table and tilted my head to the side. Then Esme turned her head and looked at me and tilted her head to the door.

I followed her out of the door to the hospital wing and I watched as she locked the door behind her.

"I can see you." She turned and smiled at me. "So wait you can see me?" She started laughing.

"If I'm right so will Edward and you will be able to help them through this storm. Your dad will sense you and your brother and father can hear you too. Go I'll get Edwards room set up." I ran up and hugged her.

"There's a blanket I bought Edward and he put it his closet, will you put it on his bed for me please?" She nodded her head.

        Edward pov

I was sitting on my bed trying to get myself together before I went up to the bridge.

Then I heard my door come open and my mom was pushing the breathing machine in here. I was confused.

"Bella's wishes she be set up in here while she is in the coma. She wants to be close to you." She told me.

"You better get up to the bridge and son remember Bella's always in your heart and nothing can break that bond." She turned her head and smiled at me but had the look like she knew something.

"Thanks mom and mom I know I don't say it enough to you, but I love you." I told her.

"I know you do and I love you too. Now go and steer your ship." I took off for the bridge.

        Bella pov

I stopped by Edwards room first and grabbed my cd and went to the bridge and put into the laptop.

I grabbed my headphones and turned on the music and clicked everything I need and put it on repeat and walked up behind Edward and stood up on my tip toes and very carefully put the head phones on Edward.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He quickly turned around and fell over when he seen me standing there.

"Your supposed to be in surgery!" He told me. I giggled. I saw my dad and Emmett turn around.

"Bell's I hear you but I can't see you." I started laughing even harder. I watched as Edward got up and now he was standing next to me looking down at.

"So you are still in the surgery room and you kinda of what astro projected?" Edward asked me.

I reached up and cupped the side of his face and he leaned into my touch.

"It's a little more than that my love. By what your mom told me, it's to help you get through this." Edwards eyes got wide.

"I forgot about that power my mom has. She can tell what type of power you have." I dropped my hand and tilted my head and realized she had Mara power.

A light ball went off in my head. "Hold that thought and I will be right back." I quickly ran downstairs and found Esme in Edwards room.

I locked the door behind me and she turned around and looked at me. "You can't remember can you?" She shook her head.

Tears ran down my face because Esme turned out  was Mara's daughter she told me about.

"I just figured out something about you and you don't even know." I told her. I walked up to Esme and put my hands on both sides of her head and put my forehead against hers and hoped this works without my body.