chapter 39

Edward pov

I didn't want to wake up but I had to get up for a minute. I only put on my PJ bottoms and walked out.

I walked back in and undressed again and climbed back in and pulled Bella back against me. I fell back asleep.

I woke back up and noticed Bella wasn't in the bed with me.

"Baby!" I called out because I was just waking up and it panicked me and she came a running and slammed into me.

It just wasn't my panic either it was hers too.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

She still hates being alone. "I will never leave your side. You will always beside me baby." I told her.

She started to calm down and fell back asleep. I wasn't getting up either.

I even fell back asleep. I guess it took a lot out of us yesterday.

I was being woken up to squirming and I opened my eyes and it was Bella.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "I'm not going back out there again by myself and I really got to go." I didn't know rather to laugh or feel bad for her.

"Come on. We need to eat and have something to drink anyways." I told her getting up and getting dressed.

I looked at my watch when I got done myself and it said 2 pm. I guess we were wore out and I just got slammed into again.

I just wrapped my arm around her and took her over to the camp stove and started the coffee.

It wasn't the fact she didn't like being alone she was scared out of her mind.

"Baby how long have you felt like that. Terrified?" I asked her. "Since I was kidnapped." She told me.

"Your dad and brothers don't even know." I said as a statement. "They can't even feel or sense it either." I said and she just shook her head.

"Your more terrified of the humans than you are the ocean creatures." I said. She just nodded her head.

The more we touched the more I felt and sense and it was incredible.

I handed her the cup of coffee and I started lunch. I just made blts for us.

We sat down and I restarted the fire again and she was between my legs leaning back against me eating. But stayed quiet.

"Do you want to do anything today?" She shook her head. "To tired." She told me. I kissed the top of her head.

"So am I baby." We just sat there in each other arms and Bella fell back asleep against me.

I just let her sleep. I could feel she was still weak too. But she felt so much better and pain free now.

That was a good thing. I finally scooped her up and laid her down and I laid down with her and pulled her against me and fell back asleep myself.

Then I was woken up by a scream and when I looked Bella wasn't in bed either.

I hurried and got up and ran out and behind the tent and Bella was up in the air.

"I hate snakes!" She blurted out. I had to laugh. "I'm sorry baby. You scared the fuck out of me. I was dead asleep and I hear you scream like that and you tell me you don't like snakes. Come here." She slammed into me and her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck and she buries her face into my neck and she has ahold me like her life depended on it and she was breathing heavy and my mind was flooded with blocked images of when she was kidnapped.