Coming to the storms beginning

Edward pov

We finally got to the speed boats and now we're heading back to the ship.

"Dad why is Bella by the railing of the ship looking over?" I snapped my head up when Emmett asked his dad.

Sure enough she was looking over the ship. She started to climb the railing and she was balancing herself on the top railing.

"Edward I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth. remember what I told you when I talked to you because this time I might not come back unless.." Now I was confused by what was she going to do.

"Daddy I love you and tell Emmett I love him too. I'm sorry and stay with Edward's crew. find mom and tell her I love her." I heard her tell her dad with her mind.

I walked up beside charlie. "What's going on?" I asked him. "There's someone on the ship and she's going to jump to save herself but she knows she not going to make it this time." Emmett snapped his head to his dad.

"Can't these speed boat go any faster?" Emmett asked I watched as she bent her knees and dived into the water.

I fell to my knees and grabbed my chest. I couldn't let this happen. I got up and I just jumped into the water.

I couldn't lose her. I love her. I stopped swimming. Was this what she what she was talking about?

Everything I am now is because of her. What I feel is because of her. I'm nothing without her. I love her with every inch of me.

I don't want her to join my crew because of what she can do or just because she is my mate. I want her to stay because she is a part of me, she has my heart and everything she is, is everything to me.

I took off swimming again.

     Bella pov

I hit the water and opened my eyes. I tried to breathe but I couldn't. I knew something happened to my water power and I didn't know what.

Oh god! I knew this was going to happen. I love you Edward. everything was starting to go black.

I could feel myself start to sink. "Bella if you can hear me try to hang on I'm on my way." I heard Edward's mind.

"It's to hard." I told him. "I know it is. But your right. I don't want you to join my crew just because you're my mate or because of what you can do." He started to say.

"Whhhaatt!" I couldn't barely say even with my mind. "I'm not who I'm am now without you. I want you to stay because you are part of me you have my heart and everything you are, is everything to me. I love you Bella. you are meant for me because you are my true soul mate baby so please hang on." He told me with his mind.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth." I told him. "We can talk about that later." I open my eyes and could see Edward getting closer. But I knew it was to late.

I started jerking because I was running out of air. then I felt Edward breathe air into my lungs.

I took a deep breath and looked into Edwards eyes. "I love you too." I told him. That's when I pressed my lips to his and I nibbled on his bottom lip.

He gave me permission as I did him. Then another surge went through us and I giggled because we started going really fast up out of the water and Edward held me tight and we landed on the deck of the ship.

"You okay?" I nodded my head. "What the hell! you should be dead." Edward turned his head.

"Remember he's human." I told him. Edward looked back at me. "Play nice." I told him and a smile grew on Edward face.