finding out we're 10 miles off

Bella pov

"Where closer then I thought." I hurried and grabbed the rain jacket and put it on and ran for the bridge as fast as I could.

"Thank God your here." My dad said. "Get Emmett up here now. Where closer then I remembered." I told my dad.

"Oh shit! Emmett get your ass up here now. Everyone on board find a place to stay put and hang on. I repeat, find a place to stay put and hang on. Edward you need to find help and make sure everything is tied up good." My dad told him just as Emmett ran in.

"Ohhh we're close!" He said. "Emmett move your ass." I told him. He stepped up to one of the panels as my dad step up to the other one.

I looked at both of them. "Are you guys ready for this? Remember it's a way bigger ship and you guys have to listen to everything I tell you for the next couple hours." I tell them.

"You do know this is just a little worse then a hurricane and with as big as this ship is do you believe you can do this?" My dad asked me.

"I believe she can do this." We snapped our heads around to see Edward standing in the doorway.

He walked up beside me and looked down at me and then smiled. "With my help of course." I couldn't help but smile back.

He position himself behind me and put his hands beside mine on the wheel.

"Let's do this!" I closed my eyes and focus on the engines and then I opened my eyes and nodded my head to my to my dad and Emmett and they pushed the levers to go full speed and then there hands started to glow over the panels.

I looked behind me. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked Edward. "I'm ready as long as it's with you baby!" He told me.

I smirked to him and snapped my head forward. "Then you might want to step back for the beginning of this then." I told him.

I reached for my headphones. "Oh no she's going into her trance.". Emmett said as I put my head phones on and reached over and pressed play.

I turned my head and gave Emmett a smug look. His eyes went wide. "Dad she's doing the creepy thing again!" I turned and looked at my dad and he just laughed.

"Oh great Bells has control back to part of her power." My dad said. "Wait what?" Edward asked.

"HANG ON!" I yelled out. I reached out with both my hands to all the throttles or at least focus on them. When Edward said he believed in me it unlocked one of my powers.

I closed my eyes and focus on the engines and made them go just a little faster.

"Holy shit!" I heard Edward say. I grabbed the wheel and looked behind me and Edward was on the floor.

"How you do that?" He asked me. "It happened when you said you believed in me. It's only one of my powers buts enough to get us through this." I explained to him.

"I hope!" I said this to myself. As we got into the storm it looked worse then I remembered.

"Dad I don't remember it being this bad." I told him. "I don't either. Something not right here." He told me.

"Edward take the wheel for me." I had to look at the maps and the sonar.

I walked over to the table and took off my head phones. This isn't right. I grabbed my laptop and brought it over to the table.

We're off course by 10 miles. Someone messed with the auto pilot or the.. I snapped my head up.

"BACK AWAY FROM THE PANELS NOW!" I turned and my dad and Emmett put there hands up in the air and stepped back.