chapter 33

Edward pov

It was a long night and I was half awake and half a sleep making breakfast for Bella and me.

"You look like shit boy." Charlie said. "You think! It was a long fucking night." I snapped at him.

"Whow, don't snapped at me son!" I turned and glared at him.

"Don't tell me what to do! I felt my mates pain and we had a fight on our hands last and I had to hold her down. You have any idea what that feels like to me and what I feel of her?" I growled through my teeth.

I turned my head and closed my eyes because I could feel Bella trying to calm me down even though she was sedated.

"I'm sorry Edward. It's so much different for you than it is for me and Emmett and we are her flesh and blood. Trust me on this. But we can't feel her like you can and it will only become stronger after you become married and you guys transferred your powers to each other." He told me.

"If you got mad you can still go around her no one else can. Your the only one that will be able to keep her safe after that when someone gets angery because you'll be able to understand it better than the rest of us." He told me.

I turned to him with with tears falling from my eyes.

"I can't read yours or Emmetts minds but I feel so much closer to you Charlie then my own dad. I don't understand that." I told him.

"Maybe it's because you can't read my mind and we're more a like then you know. We will know more when you guys transfer your powers together though. I promise you son." Charlie took and wrapped me into his arms and just held me and let me cry.

I felt him raise his hand up. "Don't, leave him be. He will be fine Carlisle. He just had a rough night." Charlie told my dad.

"Okay, just checking. Esme sent me freaking out on me." I chuckled remembering Bella gave my mom back her memory and her motherly love in stink is stronger.

"See better all ready. Like I said just let him be." Now I was laughing.

I finally went back and finish breakfast for Bella and I.

I walked back into the room and this time she leaned against me while I fed her.

"I love you, I love you." I chuckled because that was her first bite of French toast.

Damn I figured out another one of her favorites.

I know what foods to cook on our honeymoon.
"The hell you will!" She sat up straight on that one when she said that with her mind.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Now baby we have to eat and drink. We can't go without." I told her.

She leaned back against me. "I hate you." She said with her mind. "No you don't. I can feel your love for me." I told her.

"Still hate you." I just kept laughing. "By the way, when are you going to talk normal again?" I asked her.

"I can't talk at all right now." She told me with her mind.

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean you can't talk and I don't feel anything wrong with your voice." I told her.

"Something to do when you blocked me out I think and all I saw is darkness in my nightmare and I couldn't find you until I felt you and heard you with my mind." She told me with her mind.

"It might be all the medication again and the amount we have to give you. Hold on a second, let me focus on something." I told her.

I wrapped my arm around her and lend my head against her and closed my eyes and just focus on her.