chapter 47

Bella pov

I was waking up but Edward wasn't in bed with me.

He was in the office. I looked at the clock. I buried my face into the pillow.

2 in the afternoon. Ugh! I can't believe I slept that long.

"I can baby! You been weak and after what happened yesterday yeah I can believe it. You need your rest before we get back to base. Why don't you get some more sleep." Edward told me with his mind.

I got up and use the bathroom and that's what exactly what I did to.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep either. I didn't know when I woke back up either.

I felt like I slept for days. Rolled over and looked up at the ceiling and just stared at it.

Then I seen Edward hovering above me and I smiled. "Well hi there sleeping beauty. When I told you to go back to sleep, I didn't mean for two and half days." He chuckled.

I ran my hand through my hair. "When I woke up, I felt like I slept for days." I said.

"I know I heard you. I had to come down and make sure you were really awake and see those beautiful blue eyes of yours I haven't seen them in days." He told me with a crooked smile on his face.

I reached up and pulled him down and and pressed his lips to mine and deepen.

Yummy he tastes like coffee. Edward pulled away and started laughing and rolled over at the same time.

"Only you baby. God I missed you." He picked me up and put me on top of him and pressed his lips to mine again and deepen it.

His hands slid up my shirt. Oh my! We made sweet love to before he let me get up and have any coffee.

As I was drinking my coffee and he was standing between my legs while I was sitting on the counter he was telling me what happened with Alice and Jasper.

But he couldn't stop touching me. I handed him my cup and he made me another cup and went back to his spot.

"She's awake!" Rose said as she walked in.
"Yeah, she woke up an hour and a half ago." Edward told her.

"Did you tell her about my brother and Alice?" Rose asked him. "Not everything yet." He said.

"Oh let me please! So Alice got put back into the cell and your dad did the mind fuck thing on him, and oh boy did my brother feel so bad for what he did to you and he was like a baby to Edward. So Edward and I explained everything to him to what was going on except for the you know what, but anyways why you changed the clothing and your adding uniforms and scuba suits and matching bathing suits for everyone except for certain colors on them. I didn't show them that's the fun part when they see them on." I giggled because I knew Rose had her mind blocked and mine was blank.

"You guys, this not fair. Especially for a mind reader here." Rose and I high five.

Rose was like a sister to me now and she told me the same thing even though she was my protector.

"You two have been hanging around each other to much." Edward said pointing at us not moving from our spots.

"Oh but Edward don't you know we're just like sister's at heart and it's so much fun." Rose and I started laughing.

"Sister part I can believe, playing mental games with a mind reader with each other not so much fun for me." Edward puts a shitty ass grin on his face. Looking between us.

But he had his hands on my waist. Rose and I were still laughing.

Then Edward started tickling me and I was squealing and trying to get away from him but he held me still with one hand.