chapter 37

Edward pov

I was waiting by the arch with Jasper since now he became my best man.

Now my mate felt like she was in a damn fairytale. What the fuck.

I turned and looked at Jasper. "What!" He said to me. I just shook my head. "You don't want to know. Or you do. She just felt like she in a fairytale." I told him and he started laughing.

Then we heard the boat. This boat was staying docked at the dock for when we go back to the vessel.

We were a little ways in and no one knew where I set up for our honeymoon either. Expect Charlie only in case of in emergency.

My dad comes walking up first just his head and blocking his and standing in front of me to marry us.

"Whatever you do son don't pass out." I turned and looked at my dad confused and then I heard everything I need. Bella's favorite song.

I smiled because she was walking up to me to that. She must have it timed out.

I turned back around and waited with a smile on my face.

Just then my mom walks around the tree and starts walking up.

Mom looks really nice in her sun dress. I laughed because she was barefoot.

I shake my head. Bella and her dad just walked around the tree and I had to grabbed ahold of Jasper with both hands to hold me the hell up as the song started over because they stopped and they started again and they both were laughing now.

Oh holy hell baby! Your gorgeous! She started blushing.

"Edward can you let me go please. Your hurting me.“ I looked at Jasper. "Oh sorry!" I let go and he and my mom and dad start laughing.

"I told you so son." My dad said. "I guess you did. Damn she's gorgeous." I said.

"She is isn't she." My dad said and I couldn't help but give her favorite smile. God she takes my breath away.

Charlie puts her hand into mine. Then I heard Alice mind and I turned and glared at her and she jumped.

That's better. Thinks her dress would of been better looking. Oh hell no. My girl is drop dead gorgeous and Bella started giggling and I smiled at her again.

     Bella pov

Edward couldn't stop looking at me and my favorite smile I don't think you can whip it off his face right now.

"Bella do you take Edward as your long life mate and husband?" Carlisle asked me.

I signed I do, but said with my mind. And much more. Edward chuckled.

"Edward do you take Bella as your life long mate and wife?" Carlisle asked him.

"Oh I do and so much more." He said. I giggled.

"Can I have the rings and I need Charlie and my wife I guess for this part." He said.

My dad stood in front of me and Edward mom stood in front of Edward.

"Bells with this ring you put on Edward finger no one can take it off. Not you or even Edward once it's put on. It's there permanently. No one can break what you two have." He waits until I say my vows first and I take my hand out of Edward hand so I could sign and say with my mind to.

"Edward I never thought I was going to find my other half much less my mate and my soulmate and someone I could love with my whole heart." I place my hand over my heart.

"But you rescue us and protected me from the start and I can't think you enough for that. You even believed in me and still do and gave me your heart." I put my hand over his heart.