chapter 36

Bella pov

I had a smile on my face. I still haven't fully woken up yet.

Esme sitting here though telling me she's got the dress down and everyone is setting up the stuff the way I wanted.

It's amazing how I can feel Edward though. Oh and I completely stopped.

I'm giddy about that. I know I'm still feeling all the affects of all those meds though wearing off.

I just don't want to move either. Not until I feel Edward arms around me again.

I want to feel home! "I heard that baby. I feel the same with you too." He told me with his mind.

"Hurry up, I want coffee." I told him with my mind. "I'm coming now." He told me with his mind.

He knows I knew everything that went on with this vessel when they had to put me into that deep sleep.

I had to smile because I'm the only other one that knows the new passwords now.

My dad second in command now. Emmett is in charge of the engine room.

I think Jasper would be perfect for security. Rose back up for computer but I got to figure out what else she's good at. There's something. Mechanical! That's it.

I'm grinning. She's just doesn't remember. Now Alice. Got to figure her out.

Oh, we have to get Seth. I can't forget about, other brother.

I felt Edwardfreeze in his tracks. "You have another brother?" Edward asked.

"Well he's my twin." I said with my mind Edward fell on the bed.

I finally roll over and look at him. He was looking up at the ceiling.

"You all right?" I asked him with my mind. He reaches for me and picks me up and puts me on top of him and just holds me.

"Give me a moment." I think I help him in moments like this. "Oh yes you do. It's your a stress ball. My own personal stress ball. All I got to do is focus on you and feel you and I just relax. Okay I'm fine you go on now." He tells me. But I giggling.

"He's in hiding. We didn't want no one to find him. It's going to be rough to get there because damn it we have back the other way. I will show you on the map. Ears!" I told him with my mind and I had to hit him.

I pushed myself up and glared at him. "I do not want to be put into a deep sleep again on my wedding day bucko. Don't go there." Oh but he put a shitty ass grin on his face.

I hit him again. "Coffee now!" He sat up with me still in his arms and handed me my cup of coffee.

"Oh your so lucky right now." Edward started laughing. "You need to eat." He told me. "No I don't. I'm not hungry!" I told him with my mind.

"Baby you have to eat. You haven't eaten since yesterday at lunch. Eat for me please." He told me.

He put a bite of food in front of me and I took it.

"She awake!" I heard my dad say. I turned my head and smile at him.

"She told me about her twin brother and we have to go get after our honeymoon. Shock the hell out me and I needed my mate stress ball again." My dad laughed.

"Yeah very good reason we kept him a secret. Too many ears." My dad said. "I get it!" Edward said.

"So you 2 are getting married tonight!" Edward and I both at the same time looked at my dad and put big goofy grins.

"Fuck! Your dad was right. You two are damn magnets." Edward and I both looked at each other at the same thing.

We still have the same smiles on faces. Then we start leaning to each.