telling Edward she's got to be put into a coma

Edward pov

I was going to get up and go after Bella, But Charlie grabbed my arm.

"Leave her be. I just made her relive everything again and she not taking it well. Plus she's not very happy I showed you." He told me.

"But don't you think that was her choice to tell me or show me not yours?" I asked him.

"She would've never told you or showed you and I seen that son." He told me.

"I don't understand this but I know one thing, I am going to Bella because she is mine to worry about at this moment. Because I'm going to by her side no matter what." I told him.

"Then you do belong with her if you're willing to stand by her side even if she might not be able to have children." He told me.

"Hell I sedated her ass without her knowing to try and take that damn tracker out of her bone which I couldn't because it's cemented in. If that doesn't tell you something right there then you are not a real father." I told him.

"Holy shit he was crazy dad!" Charlie started to laugh. "He has to be crazy if he's going to marry my daughter." He said.

"Wait what just happened?" I just asked. "You just got the full blown test by my dad dude. If you can take all this shit, welcome to the family." Emmett said.

"So what you did to Bella was part of a test?" I asked him. "Nope! That was for her lying to me and not telling me the full story. Showing you though was teaching hear a lesson." He told me.

"I don't get it." I said. "You don't hide shit!" Emmett said. "The stuff after was a test for you." Emmett pointed to me.

I threw my hands up in the air and walked out. "Don't fuck up the ship." I told them.

I went to Bella room first.

       Bella pov

I made it over to my bed and leaned against it. I wouldn't blame Edward if he left me now.

I felt arms wrap around and I knew it was Edward and I leaned into him and buried my face into chest.

"She was my best friend and they took her away from me." I told him. "I know. Shh!" He told me.

I felt so much love coming from Edward. "They took so much from me and I seen so much horror." I told him.

"I know I seen it all! Just let it all out baby I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. My place is where you go. I will never leave you behind. Even if we can't have kids." He told me.

That made me cry even more and Edward tightened his hold around me and buried his face into my hair.

"Mara taught you where you go I follow." He told me. "Yeah! We made a plan to escape together." I told him.

"See I told your dad you would've told me or showed me when you ready." He told me. "No I wouldn't of at least not all of it." I told him.

"He told me that too." Edward told me. I pulled away and got on my knees.

"I might as well show you all my life." I told him. "You don't have to." He told me. "I want to." I told him.

I took my hands and put them on each side of his head. "This is going to hurt the both of us. I'm sorry in advance." I leaned my forehead against his and closed my eyes and started from when I was born.

I was going to go all the way until now. Edward started to scream but I still kept focusing. Then I started to get to the end.

"ÀAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHH!" We both screamed out at the same time and I fell over on my side and I was trying to catch my breath.