chapter 32

Bella pov

I could feel Edward in the office. "I don't want to be alone." I said with my mind.

I wasn't awake yet either. "I'm on my way baby." He told me with his mind.

"Just don't freak out." I started to relax but I couldn't but I couldn't wake up, I was too doped up.

Then I felt his arms around me and he pulled me close to him and I started to relax.

"That's my girl. I got you your safe." He told me as kissed the top of my head.

"Okay, dad said you are set on your birth control shot. He had to give you 3 times the dose and he is going to make a special implant just for you and work with your dad on it. Something about blood work test samples and all that from surgery and a blood sample he took earlier. We had to give you double the amount of the pain dose and muscle relaxer because your powers built up and dad said your still healing but you will be all healed before the wedding." He told me.

"But, when I gave you the first dose of everything and the double dose of your birth control shot, when it kicked, well you started you know what. Mom had to give you a bath. But your fine baby it's a little heavy from surgery dad said. Nothing to worry about." I relaxed again.

"That's my girl. Now just rest baby I'm here for the night and I'm not going anywhere I love you." He gave me another kiss except this time it was on the cheek.

I was gently being woken up and I open only one and saw Edward kneeling down in front of me and he gently cupped the side of my face.

"You got to get up baby. You soak the bed." My eyes widen and I tensed up.

"Hey, calm down. Remember what I told you last night it's not your fault baby, it's from the surgery. Mom's going to help you." He told me.

"Don't leave me!" I said with my mind. "I'm just going to go make you some breakfast and my dad going to give you more meds." I started shaking my head crying.

Now I was freaking out. "Shh! It's alright. You need to heal baby you also got hurt yesterday remember?" He asked me.

"I don't want it!" I told him with my mind. "I hate feeling that way." I told him with my mind still crying.

Then I felt a poke and I buried my face into the pillow and just screamed out No with my mind.

Then I really screamed out the last poke and I sent Carlisle falling.

"Holy Shit, Edward wasn't kidding." Carlisle said.

"STOP!" I heard Edward yell out and he was crying.

"Son I already gave her both shots before she threw me." Carlisle told him.

"I can't stand this dad. She can't stand feeling like this or this happening to her and you just keep doping her up like that." Edward cry's out.

"It's only until tomorrow night son. That will be the last dose and she will be completely healed." Carlisle told him.

I started to feel the affects of the shots but I was still crying and I reached out for Edward.

He took my hand and I tried to pull him close.

"I need you close for a minute please!" I told him with my mind.

He wrapped me with the blanket and pulled me to the floor with and held me close to him as the meds took fully affect.

"For now on just hold me when you're dad injects me and just hold me until it takes affect. I just can't stand being alone." I told him my mind.