~8~ Ignored Questions

Today at training, Peyton kept trying to ask questions about Maisey and the guy supposedly named John.

"Just tell me something about him!" She pleads following me across the beach

"Peyton! I said everything is fine. Can we please get back to training?" I huff.

"Damn, I'm sorry that I'm worried about the little girl who I'm babysitting." She rolls her eyes and turns around. She walks in the opposite direction of me and goes to grab her beach bag. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Skipping training. What does it look like?" She brushes past me and storms off.

"You can't do that," I shout

"Really, 'cause I just did!" She flicks me off and keeps walking.

"It means more training tomorrow with Ace," I call out, hoping to get her to turn around, but she doesn't. She actually starts walking faster. She keeps walking until she's out of my sight. I wonder where she could be going?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

To get my mind off of things, Mike, Kristian, Ace, and I decide to go to a party not too far from Mike's house.

I immediately regrated this decision.

On the way there I'm flooded with questions from Ace and Kristian and a few from Mike.

"So, any more encounters with that hot babysitter?" Kristian says, shaking my shoulder a bit.

"Who?" Ace asks.

"I'm trying not to think about her right now and your questions are making it hard for me to concentrate on my driving. So, unless you want to fucking die tonight, I suggest shutting your mouths." And just like that, everyone is silent, but not for long.

"Okay... Kristian, who is this 'hot babysitter' you speak of?" Mike says, pretending I don't exist.

"No clue. I met her last night and her name is Peyton and-" I interrupt him.

"I have full control over all four of our lives and I plan on keeping them, but if you don't stop talking about Peyton Grace, you'll all be dead within ten seconds." I grip the steering wheel trying to calm down.

"Peyton Grace is Maisey's babysitter?" Ace says, looking over at me.

"And you never said she wasn't hot." Kristian chimes in.

"Who's Peyton Grace?" Mike asks, adding on to the flood of comments.

"We're here. What a shame, our conversation was cut short." I say, getting out of the car as fast as possible. All three boys followed after me.

There was nowhere for me to escape. Either girls were fangirling over me, or the boys kept asking about Peyton.

"So Jacob," This blond bitch says twirling her hair and excessively blinking. "Down to fuck?" She says winking and running her hands down my body.

I grab her hands and force them away from me.

"No," I say sternly and walk away, but she grabs my arm.

"Please. Just really quickly?" She pleads, stumbling into me.

I wish I had never come. I have girls trying to fuck me or grind on me from left and right, it smells like cheap alcohol, and sweat, and there is music blasting so loud you can't hear a single thought in your head and the only time I can say anything to anyone is when I practically scream on the top of my lungs.

I finish my last sip of bud light and I walk out the house, shaking the blonde girl off of me. I get in my car and drive away, not bothering to tell the boys I left, they'll find out on their own.

I drive straight home forgetting that Peyton is babysitting tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't blame Peyton for walking off the beach like that. If no one answered questions (especially important ones) that need to be answered, I'd be pissed off too.

lmk if there are typos and if the length is okay. Thanks!

~Lia

Question of the chapter: Favorite color Takis?