~40~ Some Party Help, Please

Even though I feel like I'm dying, I'm throwing a party. 

I'm so bored and lonely, but I can't go to work. Now that I think about it, this is a very, very dumb decision. How am I supposed to host a party if I can't even get off my ass long enough to go to work?

Maybe I can ask Mike or Kristian if they'll host it, but at my house and I can go sleep at theirs...

I pull out my phone and call Mike first. I have a good feeling that Mike will be so generous to let me stay at his house while he hosts my party.

"Hey, what's up."

"So I was wondering-"

"Get over your fucking man cold." His voice is full of bitterness as he speaks into the phone.

"Damn, you didn't even let me finish. Anyways I was wondering if you'd-" He hung up on me. He didn't even wait to see if it was important. I call him back and it rings three times before going to his voicemail. I try once more time and it goes straight to voice mail. This motherfucker.

Maybe Kristian will be kinder. I mean, we are best friends after all...

I switch to his contact and FaceTime him. He seems annoyed when he answers the phone and sees my face. "What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you'd host my party."

"I have plenty of reasons why I can't. One, I'm helping Peyton watch Maisey, two, you couldn't even get your lazy, over-dramatic ass out of bed to go to work and you decide to host a party, and three because last time I did that, the cops were called and YOU weren't even there so I almost got taken into fucking custody, not only for noise complaints and underage drinking and all the other shit, but because I was hosting an event on property that didn't belong to me and when I told them I had permission, the fuckers didn't listen to me. So, no. I will NOT be hosting your party." He hung up the phone and I don't even bother trying to call back. Why was everyone in a foul mood?

This isn't fucking fair. It's too late to cancel the party and I can barely breathe! How in the hell am I supposed to throw this damn party!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ace is literally one of the biggest dumbasses i know. well i don't know him, but from the way i'm developing his character, he's definitely not the smartest person on this planet.

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. sorry, it's short, and sorry for forgetting to post. i have horrible memory!

lmk about typos and please vote! thank youuuu

~lia

Question of the chapter: dream vacation?