~54~ Scarf

*u n e d i t e d*

Oh, she has no idea what she's in for.

I go over to her closet and dig through her winter clothes until I find a knitted scarf.

I walk out of the closet with the scarf wrapped tight around my hands.

I make eye contact with Peyton. She's leaning back on the pillows with her ankles crossed and her face flushed.

"Jacob? What are you doing with my scarf?" I smirk at her and continue walking toward her. 

"Well, since you want to have an attitude with me, I'm going to solve our little problem."

"Which is?"

I crawl onto the bed and straddle her waist. My right-hand slips behind her head and I lean her forward. Just enough for me to slip part of the scarf behind her head and wrap it around her face, covering her eyes.

"Jacob, what the hell are you doing?"

I chuckle at her curiosity and decide to tease her a little more.

I trail my hands up and down her soft, warm, naked body. 

As my fingertips graze her bare skin, goosebumps rise on her skin and she lets out small gasps.

I slowly bring my lips towards hers and she lets out another gasp. "Shh calm down baby." She lets out a small raspy moan and if I wasn't hard as is, my dick just got even harder.

My lips connect with hers and Peyton deepens the kiss before I do. Her tongue is fighting for dominance, but I don't let her win.

She eventually gives up and I take over. Not long after I take control of our passionate kissing moment, my lips disconnect from hers and connect with her neck, they graze up and down her neck and I begin sucking on her one sweet spot right below her ear.

She lets out a quiet moan and I try my best to keep my cool, but I can't take it anymore.

"Peyton, can you spread your legs for me?" She does as I said and as she spreads her legs, her hands raise up and she starts to cover her chest.

I aline my tip with her entrance and without any warning, I slam into and she lets out the loudest scream. It sounds like a mix of pain and pleasure. More pleasure than pain.

After slamming into her a few times, I calm down a little bit and start to thrust into her. 

Her tits are bouncing, the bed is squeaking, I'm panting, and she's screaming. The greatest noises of all time.

Right as I was about to release, her pussy clenched around my dick and she released her precious warm liquid all over my hard glistening cock.

Right after she comes, I cum next, and holy fucking shit. That was the most powerful, gut-clenching, knee-buckling orgasm of my life.

I slowly pull out of her, a small trail of cum following after.

I lean forward and untie the scarf from Peyton's eyes.

When she makes eye contact with me, she gives me a weak smile before closing her eyes and sinking into the pillows. "No more rounds please." She whispers, her voice hoarse.

"I won't baby, I promise." I give her a quick kiss on the forehead and I walk into her bathroom and grab a washcloth. I soak it in warm water and bring it out to Peyton.

I pat her cum filled pussy with the warm washcloth and I go back to the bathroom and grab a new washcloth, wet it with cold water, and bring it to her and help wipe the sweat from her face.

I find my discarded hoodie in the corner of the bedroom and I slide it on her and I find my sweatpants and pull them over my bare legs.

I carry her out of her room and into mine and I pull the covers up to her chin and give her a forehead kiss. "I'll do the laundry and then I'll come join you." She gives me a weak nod and I walk into the hallway to go back to her room.

As I enter her room I hear Mike's voice echo off the walls. 

I forgot he was here...

"Sounds like you guys were having fun."

"Uhm-"

"I hope you guys are done now because I'm going to bed now."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"All good. I know you guys are going to sleep well." And with that, he turns around and goes down the hall and into his room.

I recover from my internal cringe and I go into Peyton's room, I strip her bed and carry them down the stairs and to the other side of her house where the laundry room sits.

I quickly throw detergent and fabric softener in the wash and I run out of the room, through the house, back up the stairs, and into my room. 

I slide into bed next to her and I pull her body against mine and we fall asleep like that.

I had the greatest sleep of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 1/2 chapters of smut. I'm literally so done.

Emjoy. 

Merry early Christmas <3

~lia