~28~ House Party Prep

Jacob comes down the stairs in nothing but flamingo swim trunks and a towel around his neck. He must notice me silently judging him because he gives me a weird look.

"You act like you aren't also half naked!" He says as he reaches the bottom step and I look down at my bikini. "I have no clue what you're talking about." I'm in a plain white bikini, but the bottoms are French cut, making my ass look good.

"You know what I'm talking about. Every time you take a step, more and more of your ass cheek is exposed and if you raise your arms a little too high your tits are going to pop out and I'm gonna have to shield you like this." He presses our bodies together and I can hear his heartbeat going 100 mph and I can smell his sweet cologne. My lips move before my brain can process what I'm about to say. "You smell so good." I wrap my arms around his waist and I snuggle my face closer to his chest as we sway back and forth. He rests his head on top of mine and he runs his fingers through my hair. I was enjoying this moment until I hear my mom chuckle. Jacob and I scramble away from each other and she stares down at her phone.

"Mom!"

"I'll send you the picture later." And she runs out of the room before I can argue with her.

"Whenever your mom sends you that picture, can you also send it to me?" His cheeks flush pink and I decide to point it out. "Awh, is someone embarrassed?" I poke at his cheeks and he grabs my wrist. "Nope." It's my turn to turn pink. I escape from Jacob's grasp before he can tease me for my florescent cheeks.

I go and set up everything at the tiki bar. I set out all the plastic cups and mini umbrellas. I restock the napkins and I turn on the party lights. I also set out different types of alcohol. I fill the straw dispenser and I put small bags of snacks under the counter for Mike.

Speaking of Mike, he walks through the French doors and smiles when he sees me. He walks behind the bar where I'm still stashing snacks and he kisses my temple. "You look good." He says as he washes his hands in the sink behind me. "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." He chuckles and he checks out everything I have set up. "You want any help?" 

"Actually, yeah. Can you turn up the hot tub and switch the light to purple?" I don't even wait for his response before running to the other side of the pool and going to the watershed. "Mike! Should I turn the pool to 95 or 98?" I shout to where Mike should hopefully be. "I'm not Mike, but I think I'd like it better on 98." It was the person I was trying to escape from, Jacob. 

"Oh, okay." I get on my tippy toes and try to reach the switch to turn it to 98, but a warm, muscular body is pressed against mine and the pool thermometer flashes 98. "You're welcome." He whispers in my ear giving me chills and butterflies. "Did I make you nervous?" He whispers again. "N-no." Yes. "Oh really? Cause when I do this," He runs his hand across my stomach and my breath gets caught in my throat. "Your breath gets caught in your throat and you get goosebumps. So, I'm going to ask you again, do I make you nervous." I can hear the dominance and lust in his voice and my knees are weak. "No, you don't make me ne-nervous." I lean into his chest and his lips connect with my neck. He trails hot kisses down my neck and up to my jawline. I let out a little moan and he starts sucking on my neck, it hurts a little, but it's also an enjoyable pain. It causes me to press my legs together and bite my bottom lip. "You like that?" he says breathlessly. I can only nod my head because I'm afraid I'm going to moan again if I open my mouth. He starts sucking on my neck again and I groan.

"Peyton! I need help with the hot tub." Mike calls. "In a minute." Jacob continues toying with my neck and I rub my ass against his groin and he groans. "Please don't stop." He whispers against my ear. I feel him getting aroused and I let out another little moan to tease him some more. "Peyton!" Mike calls again. Jacob lets go of me and I slowly jog to see what Mike needs. I'm still in a daze when I reach him and I can't tell whether I'm more out of breath from jogging or the kissing.

"What is it?" I ask releasing a loud breath. "People are starting to come and all I can hear is you and Jacob moaning and groaning. Also, there are like ten hickeys on your neck." I don't know if I should be more scared about the hickeys or the noises. "Actually?"

"Yep. I just saved your ass. You're welcome." He starts walking towards the bar and I grab my phone from one of the tables and look at myself in the front-facing camera. "Holy shit!" I scream.

"What?" Marley and Lauren both shout back, running to me. When they get close enough they both gasp. "Who-" "Jacob" I whisper shout.

"He did a number on you! Good luck hiding that." Lauren snickers, taking two packs of beer to Mike's welcoming arms.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Out of the 100 people here, about half of them asked who assaulted my neck. When Ace finally shows up he immediately comes to me. He looked happy to see me until she got closer to me. 

"What-" "Curling iron burns. I had to visit family earlier and I thought it'd be good to curl my hair, but this is my first time doing it." I am awful at lying. He gives me a skeptical look and walks away and into the crowd.

This is going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what Peyton's bathing suit looks like.

This chapter is definitely something. 

lmk ab typos and the length. Thanks!

~Lia