~53~ Angles

*VERY UNEDITED*

After much debate, here I am squatting over Jacob's dick with my arms behind my body, gripping onto Jacob's chest as I bounce up and down on his hard cock.

Feeling his dick from this angle is pure heaven. I feel like his dick is in my gut.

Every time I go down, it feels like his cock goes deeper into me.

"God Peyton, could you stop acting like a pornstar for a moment so I can breathe." Jacob rasps out and I moan in response, enjoying this position way too much even to attempt to form an actual sentence.

After going up and down for a good amount of time I decide to rest and fully slide down on his dick and rest and holy fucking shit- he was so deep inside me.

"Why'd you stop? I was close?" I mutter an apology and quickly regain strength by some miracle and I get myself back into position to do reverse cowgirl. I start bouncing again and realize Jacob isn't joking. After a few bounces, I feel the familiar twitch and before I know it, his cum is being shot directly into my gut. "Holy shit!" I cry, still bouncing in his dick, Jacob whimpering. 

I cum not long after and ride out my release before climbing off of him and rolling onto my side to face Jacob. He gives his attention to me completely and rests his head on his hand. "Where did you learn that!?"

"I just did a few moments ago."

"That was impressive as hell!" I curtly nod my head and roll onto my back. I expected to rest a short while before one of us requests another round, but I'm being pulled by my ankles to the edge of the bed and once I meet Jacob, he grabs me harshly by the waist and flips me over so my stomach is pressed against the edge of the bed. "Round three?" He mockingly asks.

"Already?" I mock back.

"You shouldn't have done that." He warns.

Before I can get myself into position, Jacob is setting me up himself. He pulls me further off the bed so that my feet hit the floor and he nudges my legs apart with his knee. He pushes my chest and stomach further into the bed and right as I thought I'd catch a break, I didn't. I didn't know it was possible he could thrust into me with this much aggression. The only sounds in the room were my moaning which was practically screams, Jacob's balls slapping against my ass, and Jacob muttering my name.

His grip on my hips tightens and I'm almost certain it's going to leave a bruise.

"Ah, Jacob!" I grip the sheets as tight as possible and I'm pretty sure my knuckles are turning white.

As if he wasn't already torturing me by tearing my pussy apart, he grabs both my hands and holds them behind my back and I may be imagining, but I think he picked up his pace. With nothing to squeeze, I bite the sheets, still trying to break free of Jacob's hold on my wrists.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "Stop trying to break free." 

I immediately stopped trying to break free from Jacob's grasp and I just lay on the bed while he pounded into me.

He hit my G-spot repeatedly and thank goodness there was a bed under me because my knees buckled and I had the most intense, star-seeing orgasm of my life.

Did he not realize I just came all over his dick?

"Jacob, I came." I weakly say, completely out of breath.

He stops for a moment and leans down, releases the grip on my wrists, his erect dick still inside me, his face near mine, and he kisses the side of my face. "I know baby, good job." He says, also out of breath.

Right after he said that he retreated to his original position, grabs my wrists, and starts attacking my pussy again.

I let out a moan/scream/growl type thing and instinctively try to reach for the sheets.

He tightens his grip on my hands and just keeps going at it from behind me.

The harder he goes at it, the louder I scream and try to break free.

"The more you try to escape, the more I'll make you suffer." Even though I'm on the verge of death, I have never turned my head so quickly in my life. "Oh please, you and I both know you won't last that long." Since Jacob stopped, I take this as a moment to collect myself.

Bad idea. 

Bad fucking idea.

Why did I have to open my mouth?

"Oh, you wanna play like that huh?" He pulls out of me and walks to the other side of the room.

Is he about to walk out of here naked?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I debated robbing you guys and leaving it at round one, but I'm kind and decide to suffer for your well being so fucking enjoy it.