~44~ Don't Get Stung

*unedited*

After they FINALLY finish calling all the graduates and trainers, we're guided over to the shore where all the will graduates line up.

On the way over, Ace pleads for details about what happened in the back of my Range Rover, but Jacob and I keep our lips sealed.

Even if we were to tell him, we'd only get through half of the explanation before he plugs his ears and walks away because it's 'tmi' even though he literally asked.

Before Ace can try to ask again, we make it to the ocean and Jacob sighs heavily before pushing me to the other graduates who are lining up. 

"Don't get stung!" Ace calls out from behind me.

I look under my feet and there are two, clear jellyfish, squashed into the sand. I hope they don't feel pain because that probably hurt them pretty damn badly.

"I'll try not to." I continue walking to the ocean where everyone else is, careful not to step on any wandering jellyfish, but I'm pretty sure I just stepped on another one.

They're all standing in line looking at the water with smiling faces. It's almost as if they haven't been training in the water for the past three months.

I wedge myself in between a short ginger girl and a tall blonde dude.

You'd think with all the mileage on this beach we'd be able to spread out more, but no. We are practically piled on top of each other.

"What made you want to become a lifeguard?" The girl to my left asks me and I honestly think her mouth is going to rip open because of how wide her smile is. "My brother drowned when I was younger and it made me want to try and prevent other younger ones from drowning." She eyes me up and down like I'm crazy and she returns her focus back to the ocean. 

Didn't she just ask me what made me want to become a lifeguard?

"I became a lifeguard because I wanted to look at some hot bitches." The guy to my right says chuckling. I think he was in a couple of my gym classes. Jeremy I think he name was. "Oh good luck with that."

"Hah thanks."

I play with the end of my 'robe' to get my mind off the weird people squished beside me. Well, that was until Jeremey or whatever his name was grabs my wrist. "You nervous?"

I am now. "No. Why would I be nervous?"

I suck at lying.

He can totally see right through me.

"You're playing with the bottom of your cover-up thing." His grip is getting tighter on my wrist. I try to shake him off, but his grip got tighter.

"I do that when I'm bored."

Great way to brush off an anxious habit.

"Are you single?" 

Where in the fuck did that come from?

His eyes trail up and down my body, his eyes lingering on my chest a little longer than they should and he creepily licks his lips which are very chapped by the way.

I try to get my wrist free from his tight grip, but it's no use because he's got insane grip strength. I open my mouth to respond to his random and unnecessary comment, but someone else answers for me.

"No, no she is not and I don't think she enjoys your death grip on her wrist and your thirsty eyes raking up her body." Jacob's arms slither around my waist and Jeremy slowly back his hand way from me, eyeing Jacob up and down. His eyes must be one of his favorite body parts because he uses them  a lot.

I mean he body checked me (flirtatiously) at least six times today alone and he glared at Jacob like twice.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't know." Jeremy says with little to no enthusiasm in his voice. Jacob scowls at him for a second before kissing my cheek and walking back to where the rest of the trainers were leaving Jeremy too 'afraid' to speak to me again.

I can't wait to get this done and over with.

The 'organizer' of the association starts to paddles into the water with his buoy and whistle hanging off his lips. Once he's in the water, up to his chest, he blows the whistle and everyone takes off into the water, splashing it up behind us. My hair flowing in the wind, and my robe getting soaked. I am so thankful that Lauren applied waterproof, well semi-waterproof make-up so it wouldn't smudge. 

 When we took off, I heard cameras shudder, and the iPhone sound effect (the one the signals that they started recording), people cheering behind us and the graduates laughing as they soak their beautiful bodies with the muggy, salty, ocean water. From afar, the view is astonishing, but once you're in the water, you'd think you're swimming in mud. 

I wish my robe was a little thicker because this water is freezing and with the wind hitting my face, goosebumps rise all over my skin. I run (swim) till the water is up to my chin. I turn around and start trudging back to land where Jacob is flashing his beautiful white smile. Even though it isn't too sunny out, I swear it still glistens.

God he's so beautiful.

I kinda want to give him head again...

Stop it! No I don't!

Once I'm finally on land, Jacob shows me the pictures he took of me and they don't look too bad. I expected them to be blurry, or his thumb would be in the way or something, but they're really clear and not grainy. My legs look super toned and my hair looks so pretty as I run and the waves splash up perfectly.

"Holy shit! Those actually look good."

"Yeah, I know." He says with a cocky smirk displaying on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listen, I know I've been a tad m.i.a, but it's okay. I'm alive and trying to post :)

comment, vote, share, i don't care.

toodlesss

~lia