~55~ Oh Please

*UNEDITED*
I wake up from the best sleep of my life and I roll over expecting to wrap my arms around Jacob or vice versa; he wraps his arms around me, but none of that happens. Instead, I'm wrapping my arms around thin air. 

Sleep leaves my body and I sit up in bed and look around, searching for any traces of Jacob, but he isn't in his room. 

I slowly pull the covers back and walk around his room looking for him and he isn't in his bathroom or closet, although I don't know why he'd be in his closet. He has like no clothes or shoes in there. They're all either in the foyer or the middle of his bedroom floor. I have to remember to clean that for him and organize his closet, but that's after I find him.

I walk down the hall in my room to see if he is still making my bed, but he's not. My bed is already ,ade and all of our clothes that were discarded on the floor were cleaned up. 

That is so weird.

I turn back around to walk down the stairs and as I go to put my foot down on the second step pain shoots through my hips, legs, stomach, and pelvic area. I wonder why I wasn't hurting when I was walking around earlier. With each step I take, it hurts more. "Fuck you, Jacob!" I seeth, wobbling down the stairs. "He already did." I hear Mike call from his spare room with a chuckle. 

The men in the house fucking suck.

When I finally reach the bottom step, I decide to sit down and breathe for a second and let my legs rest because they were in brutal pain.

I sit with my legs tucked to my chest and I cross my arms over my legs and lay my head down on my arms and close my eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet.

I feel a presence brush by me and I tilt my head to see who it is and it's Jacob. He magically reapperead right as I decide to rest.

"Oh," He backs up and stops in front of me and crouches down to my level. "Good morning." He untucks my arms and grabs my hands to pull me to my feet and I stumble into his chest. He steadies me and then embraces me in a big warm hug and he gives me a kiss on the top of my head while we sway back and forth.

"Thank you." I whisper to him, unsure if he heard me. I hope he didn't because I really don't feel like explaining myself.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"For helping me stand up because if you didn't walk by, I probably would have stayed there all day."

He chuckles a little bit and his chest causes my torso to shake. "You're welcome." 

He pulls away from me and grabs my hand and drags me to the kitchen. After the first couple steps my pelvis and legs start to hurt again and I suddenly can't walk in a straight line and nearly run into the door frame of the kitchen. "Ow god damnit!"

Jcob stops walking and his beautiful baby blue orbs meet with mine and he checks my body up and down for any injuries and before he asks me what's wrong, an evil smirk displayed across his face. 

But this moron decides to keep fucking around with me by asking me what's wrong. 

"Aw are you okay? Did something happen last night?"

I just glare at him and move to wak into the kitchen, but he steps in the way and his body blocks my walk way into the kitchen. "I asked you something."

"That you know the answer to." I roll my eyes and try to push past him again, but he continues to stand perfectly still as I push and shove against his tall frame.

"I don't think I do." 

"Fine, if you want to know that badly," I take a deep breath and think of a quick response that has nothing to do with the fact that he fucked me senseless last night. 

"I stubbed my toe while getting a midnight snack last night and I think I may have broken it because it still hurts when I walk."

He hums and starts to move over to let me through and I begin to walk, but then he abruptly returns to his previous position, not letting me enter the kitchen. "Oh my god, Jacob! I just want to fucking eat!"

"And I just want to know what's hurting you."

Both of us cross our arms at the same time and I decide to give into him because I am desperate for food. I am starving.

"Fine. It's because I had sloppy sex from some random dude who moved in with me out of the blue, but I only hurt because I didn't stretch before hand."

Jacob stiffles a laugh before regaining his composure. "Sloppy sex? Random dude? Are you sure it isn't this sexy motherfucker right here?"

"Please don't fuck my mom."

He just glares at me and moves from the doorway and I go into the kitchen to see breakfast already made for both of us and the orange juice glasses are filled to the perfect amount and the bacon is cooked to perfection. Not too soft and not too crispy. The eggs are perfect. Fully cooked, but not too dry. 

And the panckes? Perfectly golden, not a single burn spot on them. The silverware is lined up beautifully. Not a single fork is crooked.

"Is this where you disappeared off to this morning?" I ask with a huge smile on my face.

"Obviusly." He returns my smile and he leans down for a kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and Jacob has one hand around my waist and the other on the back of my neck, tilting my head up to have better access to my mouth.

I go to deepen the kiss, but Jacob beats me to it and his tongue is fighting for dominance and he wins. His hands slowly travel down to my ass and then he grabs the back of my thighs and hoists me up and he carries me until my back hits a wall.

We continue making out until it becomes sloppy and I nearly passout from a lack of oxygen.

After pulling away for a short while, we go back for more, but just as our lips touch we hear a scoff and Jacob pulls away from me and I unwrap my legs from jacob waist and my feet hit the ground. 

"If you guys want to fuck again can you at least go to your room please! You guys are about to ruin my fucking appetite."

I walk over to Mike and splash him with a little bit of water from the dishwater. "What's got you in a bad mood?" Jacob comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head. 

"He's mourning over the loss of his sex buddy. She moved to Texas."

I deeply inhale and hold my hand to my heart "Julia!?" 

Mike nods. "Yes Julia, but she wasn't my sex buddy. She was my friend."

"With benefits." Jacob vhimes in, unwrapping his arms from me and walking over to the table.

"It happened one time and now you can't let it go, can you?" 

Oh lord.

Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna update yesterday, but i forgot. sorry

enjoy!

hope you had a good christmas

~lia