~51~ Super Short Shorts

I did not expect Frank to be back. Or to be free. This situation could've ended badly in so many ways, but imagine if Jacob and I weren't there to protect Maisey and he went on one of his raging sprees.

At the next stop light, I look to my right and see Jacob resting peacefully. The street lights illuminate his features. His eyelashes seem longer and thicker, his full lips glisten and his perfect skin is basically glowing. He opens his eyes and gives me a small smile. 

"Thank you." He whispers, slowly closing his eyes again as the light turns green. 

"For what?"

"Helping me when I got beat into the ground." A tear threatens to spill, but I quickly blink it away and try to focus on the road. "I'm the reason you got beat into the ground. I should've listened to you when you said she was fine and I didn't-" Jacob shushes me and grabs my right hand, which was already resting on my lap. 

"No. It is not your fault. I'm glad we went over there because we had to kick him out and imagine if I wasn't there to protect Maisey." I sigh aggressively as I pull into my driveway.

Jacob gets out the second the car stops and he runs into the house and I take my sweet precious time shutting the car down and getting out. When I finally make it into the house, Jacob is nowhere in sight.

I hang up my keys and I slide out of Jacob's shoes, carrying them upstairs with me, leaving them in the corner of Jacob's bedroom, which he's not in.

I make my way to my bedroom and there's Jacob, spread out across my bed leaving no room for me. I just ignore him and grab a different pair of pajamas to change into and go to the bathroom to take another shower.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

~~~~~~~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\~~~~~~~~Trigger Warning ;)~~~~~~~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\/\~~~~~~~~~~

I come out of the shower with super short shorts on and a crop top my hair in a messy bun thinking Jacob is asleep, but I open the door to my bedroom and Jacob is laying on my bed. Wide awake. Scrolling through movies on Netflix.

"Those don't even cover your ass cheeks."

"Yeah huh!"

"No, they don't"

"Well good thing I don't plan on going out in public with these on." Jacob rolls his eyes and lowly scoffs but calls me over into bed with him.

I crawl into bed and bring my body close to his and rest my head right under his left shoulder, near his heart and he wraps his arm around my body, practically pulling me on top of him.

I rest my leg on top of Jacob's and his hand starts slowly inching closer to my ass. I pretend not to notice, but I feel every time his hand shifts lower and lower. Now his hand is just barely grazing my skin and he brings it back up to the curve of my waist, resting it there.

"If you wanted to grab my ass you could've." With nothing more to be said his hand goes back down and he grabs a handful of my ass cheek and he lets out a chuckle.

"What?" I deadpan.

"If only you knew the thoughts running through my head right now," I smirk and grab the remote from Jacob's hand, I turn off the TV, then straddle his lap. His right hand making its way to my other ass cheek.

I feel Jacob's dick grow under me and I want to fold instantly. But I don't. Instead, I lean forward and start kissing Jacob. I try to make the kisses sweet and meaningful, but Jacob had other intentions. He started sucking on my lower lip and grazing it with his tongue. I moan into the kiss and with a few easy moves, I'm being pinned down to the bed with Jacob hovering over me. Our lips never breaking contact.

Jacob slips his tongue into my mouth and every time he moans in the kiss, the throbbing of my pussy intensifies. 

"Fuck" he groans against my lips.

I hum back and he begins to trail hot kisses along my jaw, all the way down my neck until he reaches the hem of my shirt and he makes his way back up, stopping just before he reaches my lips. 

He slips his hands under my shirt, just stopping before he reaches my breasts and he looks up at me as if asking permission to take my shirt off. I nod my head waiting for him to lift it over my head, but it never happens and I start to squirm under his hold—my body craving friction.

"I need words." He whispers sweetly in my ear.

"Yes," I whisper, moving again.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Jacob, you can take my shirt off." He wastes no time removing the thin fabric from my body and he looks down at my full breasts and my erect nipples.

Before my mind begins to wander to self-conscious thoughts, Jacob mutters something along the lines of 'so fucking beautiful' before bringing his head down to suck on my skin just below my left boob.

My back slowly arches and I let out a breathy moan and he smirks up at me. "I like when you do that." That sentence right there made more warmth flood between my legs. 

His lips come back up to meet mine and his hands start exploring my body, his right one dancing along the hem of my shorts. Slowly, he starts to nudge them down and eventually we both get impatient and he rips my shorts and underwear off and I start fiddling with his sweatpants as he starts pulling off his hoodie and shirt.

Jacob's hand immediately cups my pussy and his ring finger and middle finger slowly slide inside of me and his thumb starts massaging my clit. 

How is it even possible for someone's hands to be so magical?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could barely type out the words without DYING of cringe. Like I could barely go back and proofread. To be honest there are probably gonna be a lot of mistakes still.

vote, comment, share or don't idc

~lia