E P I L O G U E

Cries fill the room as the doctor hands the baby to Peyton.

"Can I turn around now?" Kristian asks. When he got here, he accidentally got a clear view of... well I'll let you assume what he saw. And ever since, he's had his whole body facing the wall and he's even had his eyes covered. 

"Peyton weakly tells him yes and he turns to see the baby on Peyton's bare chest. "Shit!" He quietly exclaims and turns around again. "You know what, I'm just going to leave for a couple of hours. I'll be back when everyone is dressed." He runs out of the room and Ace follows him.

With as much energy as she can muster, she waves me over to see the baby before they take him. 

She moves over so that there's enough room for me on the bed and I lay next to her and look at the tiny human. His eyes are closed and he's trying to snuggle closer to his mom. "He looks like you," She whispers, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I think it's too soon to see who he looks like," Lauren says, leaning over the side of the bed.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the wholesome moment, but we have to take him now." Peyton carefully lifts him off her chest and hands him to the nurse. I pull the blanket over her chest as soon as the baby is off of her.

"While we freshen him up, you can think of a name." And then she just wheels our little man out of the room.

"Imagine they switch your baby with another one." Mike says from the corner of the room.

"Mike, that's not funny." Marley says, slapping his arm.

"I'm going to get myself a cup of water and then I'll help you freshen up." Sylvia says to Peyton, speed walking out of the room. 

Speaking of Peyton, she taps my shoulder and motions for me to bend down to her height, which wouldn't take much since I'm already laying next to her. "I want to name the baby Oliver. After my father."

I pull her closer to me and kiss her forehead. "It's perfect."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Peyton's mom helped her clean up and the nurse brought Oliver back.

"So did you guys decide on a name?" Sylvia asks.

Peyton and I share a  look and at the same time we announce his name is Oliver. A couple of tears drop from Sylvia, but she's about to be sobbing when I'm done giving my speech.

I pull away from Peyton and tell her I'll be back and I go to the bathroom connected to her room.

I look at myself in the mirror and try to pull myself together.

I reach my hand in my pocket to make sure the box is still in my pocket.

I continue to stare at myself in the mirror, fighting back tears. I need to splash some water on my face, so I turn on the water and rinse my face, then I think about what I'm going to say.

"Peyton Belle Grace, will you make me-No, that doesn't sound right." I whisper to myself

"Peyton Grace, will you please become Peyton Day?" The more I try to speak, the worse it gets.

I decide that I don't need to prepare because if she loves me enough she won't need to hear some long ass speech.

When I open the door everyone is looking at me and I'm starting to regret my decision to not prepare.

I try to ignore everyone's looks and I just keep walking towards Peyton and Oliver.

"So uhm, I'm not going to make a super long speech or anything. I'm just going to say it and make it as short as pssible."

Peyton and Sylvia are looking at me with skeptical looks and everyone else is secretly recording.

"Peyton. I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore..." Deep gasps fill the room and before anyone panics, I get down on my left knee and open up the ring box and showcase it to Peyton. "I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me, Peyton Belle Grace?"

Peyton doesn't even hesitate, she immediately starts shaking her head yes and tears stream down her face. Sylvia takes Oliver so that Peyton can hug me.

Everone is cheering as I slide the ring on her finger.

Today is the best day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING! 

I am so sad that Falling for our Trainers has come to an end, but you don't need to worry because I will be writing bonus chapters.

For now, I'm writing a new Mafia romance story titled Alyona.

I just want to thank you guys again for helping me write this. Without the support this story probably wouldn't have made it as long as it did and I'm so thankful for everyone who stuck around and read the whole thing.

so much love

~lia