~49~ Bad Dreams

**very unedited**

I'm not sure when this happened, but Jacob and I both fell asleep while watching five feet apart.

I would occasionally feel Jacob stir in my lap and I think at one point he moved over next to me and I rolled over and ran into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his warm body, I snuggle my head into his chest trying to make myself comfortable.

Soon I fell back asleep.

"Jacob, can you fix that corner of the blanket?" Jacob gets off of the beach blanket and fixed the corner that folded over itself due to the wind.

As soon as Jacob got comfortable again, the wind blew and it folded back up.

He got back up and put the cooler on top of the corner and he laid back down again, but he doesn't give me his attention right away. Instead he looks out into the distance and then he turns to me. 

"A storm is starting to roll in. I think we should get ready to go." 

I look around us and everyone is starting to pack their bags and umbrellas.

"Alright. You start packing and I'll try to brag Maisey and Ace to get out of the water."

I brush the sand off of my seafoam green bikini and I start to walk down to the water. From behind me I hear Jacob clapping and whistling. "Damn babe! You look good!" I chuckle to myself before throwing my middle finger up. Not turning around once.

"Model walk for me on the way back." Was the last thing Jacob said before going back to rolling up the beach blanket.

"Ace. Where's Maisey?" 

"Over there." He points to a little girl in a blue and yellow one piece  with floaties on her arms.

"Okay, go help Jacob back up so we can go."

"Why do we have to leave?" Ace pouts, dropping to his knees. 

"Because the storm is rolling in and I don't want to get caught in it on the way home because guess who's driving. Me."

He groans and rolls his eyes but he doesn't argue and he gets out of the water and runs over to where Jacob was trying to fit all the snacks into the two beach bags we brought.

I turn back around and start walking over to Maisey when she suddenly disappears.

What the hell?

"Maisey!" I run to where she was originally, but she's not there. 

"Maisey! This isn't funny!"

I start looking all around when I see her clear out almost near the "middle" of the ocean and I quickly swim out to her. My green bikini somehow turning into my lifeguard one.

 What the fuck is happening!?

"Don't worry Jelly! Peyton is coming for you. Just stay there!"

As soon as I get close to her she starts to quickly drift to the right and all I hear is her screaming. Where is Jacob and Ace? Why aren't they helping? I don't turn to look behind me, but I can tell the storm is getting worse.

I'm getting closer to her and I finally reached her and i went to wrap my arms around her, but right as I started to pull her little body into my chest, she's harshly pulled under the water.

I turn around quickly to see if anyone is coming to help me and everyone is gone. It's just me, the storm, and the rough waves and Maisey who is slowly going to the bottom of the ocean.