Arc 3, Chapter 10: The Universe Hopping Son.

Eren POV:

After an hour or so the bullhead makes it over to Patch. I have to say, even with knowing that it isn't MY family, I hate being here and almost feel scared. But...I'm way stronger then any of them. And this Eren. He should only have Vorpal. I haven't really tried Vorpal completely on its own but I don't think he could win against me.

Pilot: "Alright kid we're here."

Eren: "Thank you."

I stand up and make my way over to the door of the bullhead and open it. I look down and see the cabin nearby. It shouldn't look too suspicious from down there if they see the bullhead. They most likely couldn't see me anyways.

Pilot: "What exactly are you doing here anyways?" He yells from the cockpit.

Eren: "Family matter."

Pilot: "Family? They're Faunus though?"

Eren: "It's complicated and I wouldn't want to bore you with the details. Thanks for the ride!"

I jump out of the bullhead and descend down to the ground. Right before I land I spread my crystal wings and safely land on the ground.

Now...

What am I going to do with this family? I suppose time will only tell.

3rd person POV:

Yang: "He jumped out of the bullhead! Down there now!"

The purple ball flies towards Eren's location and hovers above him above the trees.

Ruby: "What is he doing at our house?"

Weiss: "This is your home? It's...actually kind of nice."

Blake: "Didn't you hear Eren and Velvets talk earlier? Or the part with Jaune? Clearly you guys are natural Faunus here and your family is taking advantage of humans just like the rest of them."

Yang: "You don't think he's gonna...you know?"

Dark: "We'll wait and see. I'm very interested in how this goes."

The girls look down nervously at Eren approaching the cabin.

Eren POV:

I make my way out of the trees and into the cabins front yard. I get up to the door and knock on it.

It all depends on who opens the door. Though in reality I guess it doesn't matter. Velvet said that I existed here. She said my name without me saying it out loud so these guys will recognize me.

The door opens and it's...

Summer: "Hello!... Wait...Eren?"

Eren: "..."

I didn't actually think of how to respond here.

Summer: "Why're you a human? Where are your Faunus features?! Quick, get in before someone might see you."

She quickly grabs me and the second she does I start to shake...I guess not seeing her since she would beat me alongside Yang doesn't make this easy. I keep my emotions in check and stay calm as she closes the door.

Eren: "Where is everyone?"

Summer: "Huh? You even sound younger too..."

I hear someone come down the stairs. I look past mom and see...woah.

Ruby: "Hey mom who's that..."

She gets one good look at me and looks really confused.

Ruby: "Um...Eren? Where are your ears?"