One night stand turned into something else

Stella was getting over her split with Grant as she came across a bar on West Walcott Street. She headed inside sitting next to a stranger.

"Hey beautiful." Stella heard the stranger say as she turn around scanning his body. His brown hair, blue ocean eyes with his lips. "Hey." Stella replied with a smirk.

"You from around here?" He ask her as she signed. "No not from around this area but I work close here but 30-35 minutes from here." She said as he wink at me. "What do you work doing?" He ask. "I'm a firefighter you?" He chuckled.

"Same I'm lieutenant Severide but you can call me Kelly." Kelly said as they shock hands. "I'm Stella Kidd.. Firehouse 20." Said Stella as he groan.

"Kelly!" Screamed Shay giggling. "Can't you see I'm busy, Shay?" He laugh. "I'm sorry about that Stella she's my best friend." He added as Stella nod.

"Yeah I can see that." Said Stella laughing. Kelly roam his hands all the way to Stella's butt before smirking. "You know we can get out of here if you want, I mean after all your hot." Kelly said as Stella drank the rest of his beer.

"Sure." We left together as sooner than you know it Stella was in Kelly's car driving to his apartment.  They both had a one night stand.

Week later-
Kelly's POV~
I was sitting at the squad table when I saw this familiar person walking up to the firehouse with a box in her hand. I then realized it was Stella. The lady I met at Molly's. When she saw me her face change.

"Uh oh it's you again?" I heard her say as I took the box from her. "Oh yes it's me again." I said to her with a smirk.

"There's a problem between me and you and we need to talk about it." She said to me as I look at her confused. After Stella got introduced to everyone I took her to my office.

"So what's the problem?" I asked her as she look at me. "You got me pregnant Kelly, sorry lieutenant.."She said as I look at her confused. "What?" I look down at her stomach.

"Oh yes you did, I'm carrying your baby!" She said to me as I kissed her lips. "To be honest I'll be there for my kid." I said pulling her into a hug.

"I mean if you want me too." I added as she pull away. "Kidd we're running drills." Casey said to Stella. "Yes lieutenant." Said Stella walking away as I look at Casey.

"You mean every woman Sev?" Ask Casey with a chuckle. "We met at Molly's a week ago Case and I like her." I said to him as he gaps. "Oh really? Severide got a crush on the new girl!" He said laughing walking away. The bells went of "All units house fire 2378 West Victoria street."

The 911 operator said. Everyone got to the rigs before heading to the scene.

Casey's POV~
We had just arrived on the call. Candidate Jimmy was here also. I give orders to my team and Severide did the same. Kidd and Otis did a sweep on the 3rd floor as Mouch and Herrmann we're on second. I told Jimmy to come that we're going with squad.

"Severide what do you need help with?" I called out as he look back. "Me and Cruz are checking the basement." I heard him said. Long before then gun shots were going of. Everyone evacuated except for Kidd and Otis. "Kidd, Otis report!"

I could see the worry on Severide's face. "Kidd, Otis report!" I said as few minutes later Kidd was talking. "Lieutenant, Otis got shot in his chest! We have the mother, father and child but we can't get out!" I heard Stella said as I told Mouch to raise the ariel. Severide was about to run in when Chief stop him. "Where do you think your going?"

Chief ask Severide as I climb up heading to the window. As Chief looked around Severide was running going inside.

Stella's POV~
I was holding my hand on Otis's wound. When I saw the gun man. He look at me with his pointing at me. After I look around with my hands up Kelly swung the hooligan around his neck.

"Stella! Stella!" Kelly called out for me as I held my hand up. "Kelly help me!" I screamed as he held me close. "Your helmet!" He said seeing the bullet through it. "I'm fine you gotta get Otis out of here!" I said as he look at me shock. "But what about the baby??" He ask me as I cup his cheeks.

"Don't worry about us we'll be fine!" I said to him as he got Otis out. We got the parents as I took the baby out Kelly got the shooter as we heading down the ariel. I place the toddler on the stretcher of ambo 77. Kelly look at me with worry eyes as I smile at him. We headed back to the firehouse as Chief called Severide into his office. I got worried as I headed to the locker room.

Kelly's POV~
I headed to Chief's office as I closed the door. He finish up his paper work as I sat down. He took his glasses off before looking at me. "What the hell has gotten into you, Severide??" He ask me as I signed. "Chief, Kidd and Otis we're stuck in there I couldn't just stand there and do nothing!"

I exclaim as he got mad. "I told you to stay out! Knowing they're was an active shooter." Chief said angrily. "God knows what could of happened to you!" He added. "I couldn't.. let Stella die." I said to him as he look at me confused. "You don't even know who Kidd is."

Boden said to me as I stood up. "I know who she is, she's the sweetest person I ever met." I said to him angrily then there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Said Boden as Stella open the door. "Uhm hi chief.. You need me?" Stella ask as he nodded. "Come on in." He said as Stella close the door.

"So CPD wants to know what happen in the house." He said to Stella as her face change. "A shooting that's what happened." She said as I tried holding my laugh in. "No not like that, what was the shooter doing?"

Boden ask Kidd as I look at her. "Well he was starring at the woman's husband pointing the gun at him and loaded weapons where in the basement, and Otis got shot in his chest. Then he was coming for me with the gun that's when you save me." Stella said looking at me as I smile. "Oh really because Severide here is in big trouble."

Boden said with an angry look on his face. "I saved lives aren't you happy? If I didn't went in there she could of been dead!" I said raising my voice. "Casey was on the ariel going in!" Chief said as I got angrier. "How long was Casey going to stand there waiting from you to go inside!?" I said slamming my hand on the desk. "Just for that 1 week suspension!" Chief Boden said as I look at him madly. "You know my pop was right maybe I was a bad influence for this house, can't believe your suspending me for saving a live!" I stormed out grabbing Stella's hand as we headed headed to the locker room. "Are you okay?" Stella ask me before raising my chin.

"I don't look like I'm okay right?" I said getting mad again. "Sorry.." Said Stella before looking at me. "It's okay you can come to my apartment once shift is over tomorrow." I said closing the locker door. "But thanks again for saving me." Stella said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Anytime I just didn't want you to die knowing your carrying my baby too." I said smirking. "Sure but you don't have to keep talking about the baby tho." Said Stella with a giggle. "It's my baby after all, do you want to hock up again?" I ask with a grinned. "For me to get pregnant again?" She ask with a smirk.

"See what happened is that I was trying to be someone's spurn donor and maybe when we slept together it happened to you." I told her as she look at me speechless. "We'll talk about this later at my apartment." I said to her as she nodded. We exchange numbers as I kissed her before leaving.
___________________________
A/N: This is my new book hope you guys like it also all of this is in my one shot book too. Hope you guys like this chapter, byeeee!